logging in issue

Started by amish overlord, November 11, 2013, 01:07:10 PM

I noticed I have to hit C twice to get to the login for the game. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Doesn't seem to be time based(aka wait 10 sec, 15 sec, doesn't matter). Just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

Yup.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Good, I'm not crazy then(more than usual).

Amish Overlord  8)

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

It's been a problem for a while.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Never had a problem with this.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

More an inconvenience. I just got used to pressing c twice and got on with life.  :)

I think the couldn't find an easy fix.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Noticed the client on the webpage does not have the issue. I have been using simplemu.

Amish Overlord  8)

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on November 11, 2013, 02:12:07 PM
Never had a problem with this.

For some clients, I think.  I know Mudlet isn't one of those clients.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

MUSHclient on my windows 8 pc has this issue. The trick: spam enter with no input, until you see "that is not an option", then you can use c to do your login stuff.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.