Gobble up those November votes!

Started by ShaLeah, November 01, 2013, 12:37:34 AM

20 yesterday. Only 10 today.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on November 18, 2013, 09:16:17 AM
20 yesterday. Only 10 today.

10 for being only 9am when you posted this isn't that bad. :)
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Yesterday at 9 it was 20
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We've fallen to eighth on TMS!

Four of you vote right now and claim our rightful spot!

Got one.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Our lead is almost gone. Seven. Are we ok with second?

Soon second

9th on TMS

We didn't vote and we lost first place.