Idea on Movement

Started by The7DeadlyVenomz, October 28, 2013, 02:02:44 AM

Quote from: evilcabbage on November 04, 2013, 12:12:09 PM
As I am well known for being Han Solo against mobs (I ALWAYS SHOOT FIRST),

I have NEVER received a double attack, EVER, from attacking a mob first. The only time I doubleattack is when I'm using two weapons, and that is -clearly- not a doubleattack.

Anecdote does not trump code.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

If I pull off a doubleattack I'll be more than happy to drop my claim, but until the day I see this:

you solidly the thing
you solidly the thing

and I'm just a normal everyday guy with one weapon, I am going to continue to believe that there is a bug in the system that is causing NPCs to attack more than once when they get First Strike.

Then again, maybe I'm not skilled enough for First Strike...

TIME TO RAISE ALL THE SKILLS?

Also, as long as ther isn't a modification/added delay to movement, I say it's good, but we just managed to make Nyr derail a thread -with us-.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: evilcabbage on November 05, 2013, 05:30:24 PM
If I ever get struck by lightning I'll be more than happy to drop my claim, but until the day I see this:

you get struck by lightning

and I'm just a normal everyday guy with an equally likely chance to get struck by lightning assuming all variables are equal which they aren't but I'm overlooking that right now for the sake of being facetious, I am going to continue to believe that there is a bug in the universe that is causing some people to get struck by lightning when the conditions are appropriate for that sort of thing to occur, even though it is admittedly rare.

FTFY

As to the OP proposal, I'm afraid that's a very, very drastic code change and is unlikely to be implemented.  To prevent further derail along the lines of "I've never seen this happen therefore it never happens," I'm locking the thread.  :)
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.