Tuluki RPT - November 2 and 3, 8PM server time

Started by Sir Earl Loinworth, October 12, 2013, 05:08:18 PM

There is a Tuluki RPT set up for Saturday and Sunday, November 2 and 3. The set time for it is 8PM server time, but it may change slightly as the date approaches. See the in-game rumor board for details!

Just a reminder that this is starting in 4 days, and that there is information on the RPT schedule in the in-game rumor board.

Another reminder that the first part of this is starting in a few minutes!

Thanks to all who attended or participated in this RPT!

Please remember that tomorrow's events start at the same time, but also that Daylight Savings Time ends before sunrise tomorrow. So if you still have an old clock that doesn't change itself, don't forget to change it so you can remember to attend on time! (Note: Server time should change with DST, so you'll need compare your local time to server time to figure out when to attend if you live in a place that doesn't use DST.)

Thank you! It was a lot of fun.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Had a lot of fun, can't wait for this evening.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Agreed. ^^^
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

The second part of this officially starts in a few minutes!

Thanks for all of those who made this possible and awesome!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

A big thank you to all who attended and participated!

This was great and a lot of fun. Thank you so much for putting together this RPT.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Thank you for putting this together. It was a lot of fun and well planned and run.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

If at some point during this entire RPT my character was in the general vicinity, I am sure I would have enjoyed it immensely.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.