Winning! The (highly) Unofficial Armageddon Scoring Sheet

Started by James de Monet, September 18, 2013, 01:08:26 PM

September 19, 2013, 01:00:31 PM #25 Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 02:57:53 PM by Barzalene
MCB
I Think We Lost Them
Couch Potato
Surprise, Asshole!
Welcome to Armageddon

Grand total of 36.
Wait, 38.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

There needs to be an achievement for having seen a black robe/exalted/sorcerer-king, yo. Brag worthy as fuck.

There's about 4 things on this list that haven't happened to me... what's that score?
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Quote from: Lutagar on September 19, 2013, 02:20:00 PM
There needs to be an achievement for having seen a black robe/exalted/sorcerer-king, yo. Brag worthy as fuck.

Since we're only dealing with deaths, it should be like...

• Killed by a Red Robed templar / whatever the the Tuluki equivalent is these days: 4 points
  • Above, but it was an animated NPC as part of a plot - 5 points
  • Killed by a Black Robed templar / whatever the the Tuluki equivalent is these days: 10 points
  • Killed by Tektolnes, Utep, or some other sorcerer-king directly: You won, go home.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Score: 24

[REDACTED]
I Think We Lost Them
Hello, Ugly
Follow Me, I Know The Way!
Welcome to Armageddon
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Quote from: perfecto on September 19, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
There's about 4 things on this list that haven't happened to me... what's that score?

Count it up yourself, nub.

What if I have a statue of my no karma, completely mundane pc that was a commoner, erected by someone else in his honor post mortum?. Do I get points for that?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on September 23, 2013, 07:15:35 PM
What if I have a statue of my no karma, completely mundane pc that was a commoner, erected by someone else in his honor post mortum?. Do I get points for that?

Only if it falls on one of your later characters and kills them.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Holy crap. There totally needs to be an achievement for being the architect of your own doom.  Like getting raided by a PC that was your protege in a past life.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.