Tuluki RPT, September 7 at 8PM

Started by Sir Earl Loinworth, September 06, 2013, 04:26:41 PM

There will be an RPT in Tuluk tomorrow, September 7 at 8PM server time. See the IG board for more details.

Insert your favorite attend-or-disappear joke here.

The Guvner from Walking Dead is telling me to attend. How can I not?  :D
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

New rule. Stop doing cool things while Im at work.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Quote from: Riev on September 06, 2013, 07:37:10 PM

Umm you keep saying this, but you never say when you don't work. Maybe if you'd say that they might be able to schedule fun stuff while you're not working.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on September 06, 2013, 11:31:14 PM

Umm you keep saying this, but you never say when you don't work. Maybe if you'd say that they might be able to schedule fun stuff while you're not working.

I think the last time Riev posted this sort of comment was about a month ago for an RPT on a Saturday evening.

Based on this evidence, I think one can assume that Riev spends a lot of Saturday evenings working.

;)

All of them. And I'm sure they tend to hit the majority of Tuluki players. I just miss you all. Ever since I found out that whe-.....
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: manipura on September 07, 2013, 12:04:55 AM
Quote from: slvrmoontiger on September 06, 2013, 11:31:14 PM

I think the last time Riev posted this sort of comment was about a month ago for an RPT on a Saturday evening.

Based on this evidence, I think one can assume that Riev spends a lot of Saturday evenings working.

;)

I thought the last time was on a Sunday evening. Maybe I was mistaken.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.