Northlands RPT -- Saturday, 9/14/2013 @ 7:00 PM Server Time

Started by Nyr, August 31, 2013, 01:16:11 PM

Details on the "what" and "where" will be coming on the rumor boards in Tuluk as well as the player announcements forum at some point later today or tomorrow.

Players in Tuluk are recommended to log in slightly before 7:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Server Time) in order to get situated for the event at hand.

This is not an HRPT unless you're a Tuluki or playing in Tuluk, in which case you should consider it one.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Consider this a gentle reminder of the upcoming fun!
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

Thanks to all of those that attended!  Hopefully it was a fun event.

The history page has been updated as what occurred would probably be noteworthy.  Bear with us as the code comes to bear with some of the realities of the plot side of things!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.