Exit: Stage Left

Started by Kismetic, August 14, 2013, 09:49:07 PM

Some of you know me because I've been very active, both on the GDB and the game for the last few years.  While I'm certain that some of you are soulless, disgusting monsters, there are quite a few of you that I've come to adore as genuine, kind people.  You know who you are!  You'll be missed.

Now and then, I might pop back into TeamSpeak, but my tenure on the GDB is over.  Now, good day, sir.

See you in the sandbox!

You're not fooling me... Damnit  :'(

Quote from: Kismetic on August 14, 2013, 09:49:07 PM
Some of you know me because I've been very active, both on the GDB and the game for the last few years.  While I'm certain that some of you are soulless, disgusting monsters, there are quite a few of you that I've come to adore as genuine, kind people.  You know who you are!  You'll be missed.

Now and then, I might pop back into TeamSpeak, but my tenure on the GDB is over.  Now, good day, sir.

See you in the sandbox!

Er, the sandbox being the game? It better be.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

You'll be back.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

You know he's still lurking to see what people are saying on this thread.  ::)
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Hehe, he thinks he can leave. How cute of you!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

One day, Kis, one day . . .

Now go write a book with all your formerly-spent-on-the-GDB time! (You know the one I'm talking about. ;))
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Eh, quitting GDB posting is not a bad thing...but you really need to read it since tons of game changes are posted here.

So yes, he is still lurking.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job