Back

Started by Quirk, August 14, 2013, 01:43:01 PM

I've been holding off hard on admitting it, but it looks like I might be back, at least for now. I've been in game for a number of weeks and now the poison's spread to making posts on the GDB. This clearly cannot be good for my sanity nor my hours of sweet slumber. Hard to believe it's been seven years.

So, hello again old-timers, and hello everyone else.

I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

Hi all, my name is Harmless, and I, too, am an arm addict.

Welcome back!
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: Quirk on August 14, 2013, 01:43:01 PM
So, hello again old-timers, and hello everyone else.

w00t!

Did ya hafta use the word old?!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Hi. Welcome back.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

welcome!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: mansa on August 14, 2013, 04:18:07 PM
welcome!

When are YOU coming back?
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I missed you. Assuming you are who I think you are.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I feel like one standing by the shores of the Sea of Eternal Dust who strikes the silt and cries out and sees the silt giants rise, their great forms looming out of the whirling sands.

ShaLeah:
It was a character of yours that inspired me to start playing Arm in earnest, years ago. Really glad to see you're still around.

7DeadlyVenomz:
Hey man. Been a decade since I saw you in California. I hope the decade was kind to you, and all your hard work was rewarded.

Mansa:
I guess IRC is probably dead many a year now? We should grumble about the kids these days.

Barzalene:
I think you think I am the person that I am. If you are who I think you are, I liked and like you.

Delirium:
I'm also glad to see you're still around. We never had much direct contact outside the game, but we seemed to sing in harmony on the GDB.

Harmless:
Hail fellow and well met.
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

You are a nice person.

Welcome back!
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

IRC is dead. Teamspeak
Bring Mansa.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Feco on August 16, 2013, 06:56:06 AM
You are a nice person.

Welcome back!

Do NOT let that shit fool you son. This is a murderous bastard.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Welcome back!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Hah. Way cool man. Yo Armageddon players, this dude is sharp.  Ya'll are fizzuked. Worry about yer boots.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Welcome back!
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Dang I really wanna play with Shaleah now but I bet she only plays fancy noble types

Quote from: Wastrel on August 18, 2013, 02:17:53 AM
Dang I really wanna play with Shaleah now but I bet she only plays fancy noble types

How do you know we haven't played together already, hm?
* ShaLeah waggles her brows.

The funny thing is...most the people you would think play such fancy types are the ones with the largest boot collections.

And welcome back Quirk.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Feco:
Yes. Yes, I am nice. Pay no attention to anyone who says otherwise. We nice people should hang out and party. Bring your most expensive dancing shoes.

LauraMars:
I think you were fairly new when I left. Now you're a grizzled veteran. There's a Star Wars joke in there somewhere.

Adhira:
Thanks. It's been a long time. I hope everything is well with you.

X-D:
I guess, by the opposite logic, as everyone expects you to have a huge boot collection, you probably stick strictly to fancy noble types these days? Good to be back.

When you have a boot collection this large...well, eventually you need a mansion or estate to store them in after all.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Hi,

Is this the Quirk from Harshlands MUD?

Quote from: Withered Ocotillo on August 22, 2013, 11:59:25 PM
Hi,

Yes, though I've not been there in about a decade.

Hi Quirk, did you play a long-lived and likeable and quirky female hg -way- back in the day? If so I think i remember you too.  If not sorry, I haven't yet taken my meds. ;)

Regardless, welcome back.
- HK

Alas, I fear I have never played a female half-giant.

Quote from: Quirk on September 03, 2013, 10:13:20 PM
Alas, I fear I have never played a female half-giant.

Then it's probably time you did.

Quote from: Quirk on August 23, 2013, 06:14:59 AM
Quote from: Withered Ocotillo on August 22, 2013, 11:59:25 PM
Hi,

Yes, though I've not been there in about a decade.

Hey, forgot I never replied to this thread.

Welcome back!

You are awesome.