List of tattooes and colors

Started by janeshephard, August 06, 2013, 08:25:03 AM

We used to have a list of tattooes and colors posted to the gdb. It showed which House had what color and what sigil.

Could someone post a link? I totally can't find it.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Quote from: janeshephard on August 06, 2013, 08:25:03 AM
We used to have a list of tattooes and colors posted to the gdb. It showed which House had what color and what sigil.

Could someone post a link? I totally can't find it.

If you're looking for answers about Tuluki tattoos, there's a general description on the new website. If you're looking for specifics on individual Tuluki tattoos, you can find them on the old website.

For the colors and typical sigils of the various noble houses, the new website has those listed in the individual help files for each clan, such as the ones for Tenneshi or Borsail.

Good hunting!
There is a tool for every task, and a task for every tool.
-Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West

Maybe you mean this?

No tattoos, I don't think, but the commonly known sigils and clothing et cetera for various parts of the world.

Thanks. These combined give me what I was looking for.

It;s hard to keep track, honestly.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.