Tuluki Sergeant

Started by Nyr, August 05, 2013, 09:26:29 AM

August 05, 2013, 09:26:29 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:26:17 AM by Nyr
Have you heard about that battle?

I'm sure you have!  However, if you haven't, we can just let you read about the account here--

Oh, you can't read, can you?  That's right, I am just so forgetful.  You commoners don't read.  Krath, if you could, I'd have to kill you!  Haha.  Good jokes, right?  Let me just read off this brochure then.

In sunny, idyllic Tuluk, everything is going quite well.  We have defeated Allanak in Tyn Dashra, and due to the expectation that peace will soon ensue as Allanak surrenders to the superiority of Tuluki might, we are preemptively requesting a Sergeant role to offer some slight assistance with purely procedural matters back at home.  Yes, things back in Tuluk are going great--why, a Sergeant role probably won't have to do much but keep his or her soldiers from having too much fun partying after the war.  Truly this is a role for the lazy, those that wish to enjoy peaceful times without conflict--all reward, no risk.  We'll even make sure your new Sergeant PC gets a sweet little stipend (not that your PC wouldn't just work out of the loyalty and kindness of his or her heart, but that's just how much we care).

Now, we're not sure why you'd want to play a peaceable and friendly neighborhood Sergeant, sipping tea and reminiscing about how badass you were in that battle, but if you did happen to want to play one, here are some things we're looking for in a potential candidate:

• Be a self-starter.  The gloriously awesome higher-ups in the Legions will undoubtedly give you guidelines and basic outlines for what to do and what to expect, but you will need to take that and run with it.
  • Have good playtimes.  While you can certainly lead the charge from the rear, you have to be in the charge to start with, and we are hopeful that you have the playtimes to tell everyone else IC how awesome you are.
  • Have some familiarity with Tuluk.  We can take the greenest Tuluki ever and show them the ropes of Sergeanting, but we're doubtful that you will appreciate how special Tuluk is if you aren't that familiar with it already.
  • Read and accept the stipulations of sponsored roles.  Specifically, we do need weekly reports.

We're also hopeful that you are absolutely fine with documentation never changing.  Things are going so well for His City that there is never a need for any such change!

Please include the following information in your application:
Account name
GDB account name
Name of your proposed character
description of your proposed character
background of your proposed character (should we pick you, we will give you additional background information to bring you up to speed on how well everything is going)
Your usual playtimes
Your familiarity with Tuluk

And remember:

Please put your application in via the Request Tool.  Applications will be open until 11:59 PM Server Time on Sunday, August 11, 2013.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

no seriously you guys TULUK
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

Thanks to those that have applied!  We will be making a decision shortly and getting back with everyone within the next couple of days.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.