Thanks!

Started by Elocin, July 25, 2013, 03:39:18 PM

Armageddonites!

I just want to say, thank you. I've forgotten what it feels like to be Grand Noob Supreme. I think I'll stay awhile to fix that... :)

First lesson learned - Don't eat peppers lying in filthy heaps of garbage. It leads to extreme gastrointestinal distress...and um...death, LOL

i've never had a good experience with eating garbage

Well, it seemed like a good idea... I was starving and someone had gotten my bag while I was sleeping and took all my money. More lessons learned.

Don't let Metek lie to you. As a newbie, he ate all of the garbage.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

July 25, 2013, 04:54:27 PM #4 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:21:33 PM by Barzalene
I think most Zalanthan commoners should be willing to eat garbage if it looks edible enough. Also  not be too picky to wear the clothing of the dead or stuff found discarded.

Congratulations on your very Zalanthan death.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Welcome to Arm,

do take caution you tread on talking about Ic things on the GDB, this is a no  no. And can get you in trouble. Rule of thumb is to wait a rl year before talking about anything involving your pcs

This includes how they died.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Welcome!  I have dibs on your boots.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Haha! Welcome! May you have many more tragic and hilarious deaths.  :-*
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

May you not be long-lived for another 30 PCs.

Welcome to the addiction.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Welcome to Armageddon!

May you live long enough for me to kill you!

Then may your next app go through, so I can kill you again!  ;D
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Right on guys :) And oh heck no, I'd never reveal who I am. I deny everything...my noobishness is too cringeworthy at this point in time.

That particular death was a solo one, so nobody saw me when I kicked the bucket...I hope!

Welcome to Arm. Remember if you have any more questions please ask them here or click on the Helper Chat button.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.