Scan & Listen Stun Point Usage

Started by slvrmoontiger, July 11, 2013, 10:36:24 PM

From what I understand skills like scan and listen use stun points according to how proficient you are in the skill. The higher the level the less the stun points it uses. My question is why recently (I've never noticed this in the past) One time it will uses say 4 stun points then the next it will take 5 and alternates back and forth. Like I said I've never noticed this before in the past.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Oooh, interesting. Can you be more specific about the skill. If it's WATCH then it may be a result of the new "watch while sitting" code. If it is watch is the difference between when you're standing and sitting?

I've only noticed it when scanning really. Watch seems pretty consistent.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

slv, I recommend submitting a question about this to staff.  If it's a code error, they'll fix it, and if it isn't, they'll address it with you.

And also look to see if you are running another stun costing skill during those times that you are noticing the inconsistency.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Also, skill level tells how much stun is removed.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on July 12, 2013, 09:05:44 AM
Also, skill level tells how much stun is removed.

I'm aware of this. It just kept switching between four and five points. Which was probably because I was on the verge of hitting a higher level which I did pretty quickly. So maybe when its on the verge its sporadic with how the points are consumed.

Wow, I never look that closely at points and stuff like that. Usually just take notice when it's "Oh shit, about to pass out."
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game