Certain clients are no longer getting commands through

Started by slvrmoontiger, July 06, 2013, 09:12:10 PM

Excellent, coder guys!  If it doesn't fix, I've noticed some consistencies.  Like, how say/talk will work, but lag-enforced commands are totally bogus for a good stretch of time.

Quote from: Morgenes on July 07, 2013, 10:54:59 PM
We've reverted the code that was causing this and will reboot in the morning to fix the issue.  Sorry about the delay in this and the frustration.

Excellent thank you. My new client is now starting to have issues as well. So I'm glad this will be fixed soon.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

This issue should be resolved at the next reboot.  Thanks!

Quote from: Feco on July 07, 2013, 11:20:39 PM
Although it seems like it's being resolved, I've had issues for years with MUSHclient with the 'c' command to login to the game.  Only with MUSHclient, though.

I always have to enter it 3-6 times.  Very odd.  Always assumed it was client-side.

I have had issues with MUSHclient, but not necessarily in with the game. It corrupted some files on my machine, so I switched to CMUD. Kind of outdated, but it works ok for me.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Played this morning for about an hour using Mudlet with absolutely no problems. Thank you for getting this fixed so quickly.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.