Odd things with windows telnet and my account.

Started by tarkas, July 04, 2013, 01:56:52 PM

I have noticed that windows telnet for the last week is not allowing me to type in my account name.

When I type in the full name it will tell me account name must be longer than 3 characters.  I even have a difficult time having C respond in order to connect to the account.

I have tried zmud and that worked fine however.

(I just dont have anything but telnet at work.)

Tarkas

Use the website browser!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Try to use Mudlet or MUSHClient, they might work.  But ShaLeah might be right too.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

This is being looked at and we hope to have a solution very soon but has been slightly delayed with the holiday!

Believe it or not my computer at work has a tendency to really slow down when using a web browser due to the amount of RAM browsers take.  (To put my work computer in perspective, when I first started arm in '93 I used a 28800 baud modem, this computer uses a 9800 baud modem.)

But, thank you for the suggestions, and I am certain my work cred shall rise in the next few days and weeks due to the lack of arm.  So do not rush on my account.

(Maybe I'll get a raise!)