Voting Reset for TMC and TMS! July thread!

Started by Nyr, July 01, 2013, 04:03:06 AM

ermegerd

merdkermia is nermber ther!

Remember to vote!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I hear Midekima has genital warts.

Do we want to lose to genital warts?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Don't bash other games. Let your vote speak instead.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

if im not mistaken the guy who runs mko (or at least ran it the last time i played it) was an avid arm player once upon a time :p

not voting gives you charlie horses in the morning

We're only like 20 votes ahead on TMS, but we were around 30. Vote!
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

And now we're only 5 votes ahead on TMS!  Votin' time!

We are in third place on TMS. Lets try to catch up!!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

We're still in third on TMS. This is sad.  :'( Sad sad sad.  :'( :'( :'(
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Don't forget to vote on TMS and TMC today!

Down to #3 on TMS! Let's rally the votes people!
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

We're only ahead of #4 by about 30 votes, so don't forget to vote twice per day on TMS!

Still number one on TMC!

It's 12 hours since the last post I made about this, so if you voted then, vote now!

The HRPT demands virgin blood.  You can acquiring it by voting.

Be swell, get a newbie a big dose of CBM.

Discworld is catching up and only a few votes behind. Click on that vote button!

Only ahead by four votes on TMS! Vote!

And now they are tied with us/slightly ahead of us.

Any of you who are on vacation should feel bad, very bad.  :)

Quote from: Nyr on July 19, 2013, 08:29:07 AM
Any of you who are on vacation should feel bad, very bad.  :)

Damnit. :(
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I've done my voting
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

More than a thousand votes on TMS and it's only the 19th of the month. 
Impressive...
...but keep voting!  8)

Quote from: manipura on July 19, 2013, 09:50:14 AM
More than a thousand votes on TMS and it's only the 19th of the month. 
Impressive...
...but keep voting!  8)

Not to put a damper on voting or anything but we did maintain 200 votes over the first two days of voting, meaning 100 votes per day.  In the next 17 days we have managed 800 votes, or about 47 votes per day...so about half of what we were doing the first two days.  Past months have seen numbers higher than 2000 by the end of the month.

I was only halfway joking that it's vacation doing it (the joking part was that they should feel bad--enjoy vacation you scoundrels!).  I think that makes sense when the numbers are compared across all voting on TMS.  The #2, #3, #4, and #5 spots are all within a 150 vote margin.  Typically that is not the case, and typically by this time of the month, votes are at higher numbers.  So either everyone is voting less across all games (possible, it's summer) or everyone is simply less concerned about voting (possible, it's summer) or constantly working to maintain the top spot on TMS over the course of 5 months is wearing on us (probable, because it is a little annoying to remember to do it).

I can't possibly enjoy my vacation now. You've spoiled it. Spoiled it!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Discworld is 4 votes behind - don't forget to vote!  Fourth place is not the place for us.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."