Voting Reset for TMC and TMS! July thread!

Started by Nyr, July 01, 2013, 04:03:06 AM

voting = instant hangover cure. True story

* ShaLeah is happy that we're hanging on to those leads!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: Delirium on July 05, 2013, 10:04:06 AM
voting = instant hangover cure. True story

Aw man, I didn't even HAVE a hangover! I wish I had, so I could have gotten rid of it by voting. Just goes to show you should read the whole thread before just being all "I know how to vote already DO NOT NAG AT ME." :(
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Yep!  Vote!  #3 is catching up on TMS.  We are still maintaining a lead on TMC as #1.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

#2 TMS!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I voted this morning. Then there was coffee. Tell me it's not good to vote!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Voted, have you?
Fredd-

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

We're starting to really pull away from our competitors. We have to keep voting to keep up the lead!

Quote from: Barzalene on July 07, 2013, 09:09:23 AM
I voted this morning. Then there was coffee. Tell me it's not good to vote!

There was coffee while I voted as well. That's a high statistical correlation of something good/delicious happening to people who vote. Since I'm a data analyst, my position is unassailable and therefore everyone should vote.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

I was bad and forgot to vote. All I got was crappy mass-produced teabag tea. True story.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

in soviet zalanthas

something something mantis head vote for armageddon

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

VOTE!
Fredd-

I voted, and I'm having a really good hair day - no doubt these things are related.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

So that's why my curls are behaving today.

Causality! Science!

VOTE!

Even though I've stopped Arming, I still make time in my day to vote just for you guys. <3

Worth noting that we're #2, ahead of #3 by about 20, ahead of #4 by about 50, and ahead of #5 by about 100.  After that, there's a drop off.  Anyway.  Numbers aside:

The power struggle between #2 and #3 continues as we are about to have a new contender to deal with!  #4 has been rising up and is about to overtake #3.

We're currently ahead by 29 votes on TMS.
We're currently ahead by (holy cow) almost 50 votes on TMC per the front page; we're actually ahead by about 55!

I have voted, you have?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on July 12, 2013, 09:42:06 AM
I have voted, you have?

I also have voted!

We should play a game together to celebrate!  

Bring your boots!