Changes to watch (when sitting)

Started by Nathvaan, June 30, 2013, 11:48:12 PM

You Notice: A very minor change that is now live that allows you to watch <direction> while sitting.

Note that when you stand it will stop watching in the direction.

Enjoy!

Very nice, thanks for this :)
Quote from: staff
A staff member sends:
     "Likely a flub in the machine. It does not understand birthdays! (But it understands death like no one's business.)"

OVER 9000 likes.  :D
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

OMGOMGOMG! I've wanted this for so long.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 01, 2013, 12:21:16 AM
* ShaLeah squeals like a girl!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Hot damn!
"You were right. I don't know if life is greater than death. But love was more than either."

Quote from: lordcooper on September 25, 2013, 04:46:37 AM
Stop bringing OOC notions into the game.  Zalanthans bleed when they get hungry

YEs!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: ShaLeah on July 01, 2013, 12:27:06 AM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 01, 2013, 12:21:16 AM
* ShaLeah squeals like a girl!

Potaje slink up beside ~shaleah and *squeals like a girl* as well.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

F-ing brilliant. Thank you.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

;D It's funny, I can't remember anyone ever posting this as one of their "wants". 

OK.  Maybe I just don't remember wanting it as bad as I did and noticing that other people did too.  :-[
I'm very grateful anyhow!

yes.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

And there was much rejoicing.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.