Sniff... Sniff... No Alchohol?!?

Started by creeper386, August 28, 2003, 06:34:30 PM

Just wondering why drinking doesn't effect the sniff command in the slightest?

Be interesting for people to get in trouble for coming to training with liqour on their breath.

Of course would kick in with larger amounts of drink.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

It does, just keep boozing.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Yeah, Lazloth said it right...you gotta get drunk enough to start reeking of it, however.  I remember a notable character that I used to interact with that I don't think ever didn't smell like booze from across the room.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Well... This is certainly why I don't post useful posts... It already exists or noone likes them.

Well I think the amount should be lowered, or the effect last longer after being drunk. I know I've had characters that have passed out from alchohol although times can't even walk out of the bar and didn't smell even slightly of the stuff.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Quote from: "creeper386"I know I've had characters that have passed out from alchohol although times can't even walk out of the bar and didn't smell even slightly of the stuff.
That just means that all of your characters were just wusses when it came to drinking.  :lol:
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.