Vote! We're up to #3!

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2003, 11:03:11 AM

*BUMP*  They're gaining on us... go erdlu go...

Ugh. My old Mud, TEC-- it's a rank above us.

This won't do. Just vote.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Before Socko posted this was the thread of the patriotic guests  :roll:

It reset and we're in 20th place. That just won't do.

At least TEC isn't up there above us, so that's some consolation.

no dont vote! i want this mud all to ourselves!  :twisted:

Yeah. Uh, just vote.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Um...we're slipping, people.  Pull together!

Socko, I used to play TEC. Damn that shit sucks compared to Arm. I tried to play it again once, and I couldn't, because it was horrible.
ere it comes..

Quote from: "Faglore"Socko, I used to play TEC. Damn that shit sucks compared to Arm. I tried to play it again once, and I couldn't, because it was horrible.

Ditto.

Necromium  is ahead of us. I've played there, and I can honestly say I would rather slam my head in a door than have them atop of us. *shudders* Terrible place...

Vote now, or pay the price.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

You know, I bet the same people say the same thing on their games.

"OMG! GUYS! ARMAGEDDON IS AHEAD OF US! I played there, it's such a horrible MUD. I was walking around and some fag comes up to me and is like "put away your weapon citizen" and I'm like shut your goddamn mouth and go get me a slice of cheesecake before I give you five 'cross the eyes and then I got killed after waiting like twelve hours for my character go get approved. LAME!"
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Man, I want to laugh at Carnage's post so bad, you know, because I dig, man, I do, but I just don't know how helperish that would be...
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Vote ! We're down to #9  :roll:

digging out old threads since 1980 (tm)
ever trust a grinning horse. It is always planning something.