I'm back! (with apologies)

Started by Jengal, May 30, 2013, 12:33:30 PM

Hi GDB!
So, I've just been unbanned from the GDB after being banned in Mid-August. I sulked for a few days after I was first banned, and then college started up again so I kind of forgot about Arm completely, but after Summer came in I remembered how much fun I had on this mud in my downtime and the cool stuff that was made possible by the Arm player community and staff. For those who remember me/remember why I was banned this me coming back probably isn't the best news, and that's fine for you to feel like that! But I'd like to make a big apology to everyone on the GDB (staff and players). I was a massive brat in that thread and was pretty bratty in regards to the whole "hacking of ARPI" situation, so I'd like to apologise to anyone I annoyed or offended. I guess I just felt kind of cornered because I didn't get why so many people were so mad at me for what happened and how I was reacting to it, it was a big underestimation of the ordeal on my part and I tried to dissociate myself from the incident as much as possible, which was kind of silly since I was involved, but back then I didn't see that at all. I promise I generally try to keep my brattiness and inappropriate reaction gifs to a minimum but I really let it get out of control and I now fully accept the part I had in the hacking incident. I'm real sorry for how I acted :(

Anyway, I hope to see all of you in game pretty soon!
-Jengal :D

Welcome back!

...and all the most interesting GDB posters get banned at least once
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Quote from: Molten Heart on May 30, 2013, 12:36:35 PM
Welcome back!

Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on May 30, 2013, 12:37:50 PM
Quote from: Molten Heart on May 30, 2013, 12:36:35 PM
Welcome back!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  I've never been banned.
* ShaLeah must be uninteresting.

Let bygones be bygones, as Scarlet O'Hara says, tomorrow is another day. Which means today really. Today is another day!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Welcome back to the GDB.

May your enjoyment recommence. :D
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

When you're banned, usually its just because you care enough to keep fighting!

Unless, like me, you say something HORRIBLY inappropriate about a staffer not sucking any Ds on the way to the parking lot.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on May 30, 2013, 01:29:08 PM
When you're banned, usually its just because you care enough to keep fighting!

Unless, like me, you say something HORRIBLY inappropriate about a staffer not sucking any Ds on the way to the parking lot.

I still haven't seen Clerks, but I felt bad a while later when I recognized the quote.  Consider this my apology for the single-day GDB ban :)
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

WB and I'm glad the episode gave you a break for RL and that you still enjoy the game. You're coming back during a crazy highpoint in activity!
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: ShaLeah on May 30, 2013, 12:40:22 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  I've never been banned.
* ShaLeah must be uninteresting.

(Morrolan is positively boring.)

Welcome back.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

I have no idea what you were banned for, but welcome back.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Crackageddon
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

i know why you were banned

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID

i'm watchin you kid

Heh, I have been banned before...well, from the GDB at least:)
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job