Removing a scribbling

Started by evil_erdlu, May 18, 2013, 06:45:51 PM

xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>scribble a hat
>This is a hat scribbled, with a feather attached to the band around the top.
>~
xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>l
A hat is scribbled on the ground here.
xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>l hat
This is a hat scribbled, with a feather attached to the band around the top.
xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>sweep hat
You sweep your foot over the scribbling.
xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>l hat
T  s i  a  at sc ibble , wit  a fe  her a tache  to t e ban  arou   the  op.
xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>sweep hat
You sweep your foot over the scribbling.
xx/xx yy/yy zz/zz>l hat
You do not see that here.

Sometimes we want to remove either our, or other people's scribblings. Discuss?
Q  : Where do you piss?
Yam: On elves.
Q  : And if the area, lacks elves at the given time?
Yam: Scan.

wait, we can't already do this?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Only with a broom, I think.  Or asking the staff after you roleplay it.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

They degenerate in time, slowly..

Today I scribbled something, then suddenly realized I had typed an age-old alias in the middle of it so there was "offer ticket\r\nhitch inix\r\nmount" in the middle of its description. I panicked for a moment thinking I was in a [save] room and it would stay forever. Indeed it is slowly cleared, but there may be scenarios where you need to remove either your or other people's scribblings.
Q  : Where do you piss?
Yam: On elves.
Q  : And if the area, lacks elves at the given time?
Yam: Scan.

Quote from: evil_erdlu on May 18, 2013, 06:53:46 PM
They degenerate in time, slowly..

Today I scribbled something, then suddenly realized I had typed an age-old alias in the middle of it so there was "offer ticket\r\nhitch inix\r\nmount" in the middle of its description. I panicked for a moment thinking I was in a [save] room and it would stay forever. Indeed it is slowly cleared, but there may be scenarios where you need to remove either your or other people's scribblings.

Oh I agree. i use chalk and scribbles to fuck with people when I play sneakies. I always thought they could clean it off when they saw it. Damn

+1 for this.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Yeah...then I dig this idea.  It's fairly realistic.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on May 18, 2013, 06:59:26 PM
Yeah...then I dig this idea.  It's fairly realistic.

+1

I like to scribble, but it would be good if those who wanted to could remove it.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.