Where is everyone from? Mostly U.S.?

Started by Caiden, May 12, 2013, 05:15:12 PM

I'm wondering where most of our playerbase is from. I'm from U.S., New York. Are most of our people from the U.S.?

I'm an Australian.  :)
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

We have many players from around the world, actually. There is a lot of us from the U.S. though. Check out the 'Gatherings' forum some time :)
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Canada > Amerika    :-*
Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse

I'm in Japan.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Still living in Holland, last time I checked.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Should have made a poll.

Arizona, USA.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

formerly Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - I'm no canuck.  I'm just from the USA version of Canada.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

From Texas. Living in China (but soon to escape).

Texas. A bunch of us from here, IIRC.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Lived many places, Austin, Houston, League City in Texas. Louisville in Kentucky. LA and a few other places in California. Schoffield Barracks in Hawaii, Ft. Benning in Georgia... Currently residing in Atlanta, Georgia. Have spent most of my time in Texas. It's always interesting to get out, make friends and get to know people in new places, people are different everywhere.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Arkansas, USA
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Wales, UK.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Colorado USA
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Vermont!  Land of cheese and maple syrup.

Dutch, living in AB Canada
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Ohio, USA
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Currently stationed in Idaho.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.