Allanaki RPT, Monday the 11th

Started by Suhuy, March 08, 2013, 11:06:58 AM

March 08, 2013, 11:06:58 AM Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:00:44 PM by Suhuy
Word on the street is something's going down in Nak soon. As per usual RPT protocol, consult the IC boards for further details.

Date set for roughly 10:00 PM EST zone, Sunday the 11th.

Had to edit the title. The 11th is a Monday. Ignore the part where it says Sunday if that's what's listed on the IC boards :)

On a monday?  School/Work day?  Ick
Malifaxis has UBER board skills

I'm excited.

Goooo Alllanak RPTs w00t w00t!  ;D
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

This was a really cool idea for an RPT if it's the one I'm thinking of. Props.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: ianmartin on March 09, 2013, 01:06:04 AM
On a monday?  School/Work day?  Ick

Yeah, I know. I'm told it was the best that the individuals in question could come up with on short notice, so that's what I'm going with.

Ideally, there should be more events down the road for you to join (hopefully at different times of day/week). Keep an eye on this forum for future Allanaki RPT posts.

Yeah, it's rough on the working stiffs eastern and central times.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I'm still doing it, it's really important for me, although you won't know that.
Malifaxis has UBER board skills

A 4 am rpt?

Yeah.. Sounds great to me  :-\
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

I'll be coming along, should be interesting to see what happens.
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Quote from: Scarecrow on March 09, 2013, 04:42:03 PM
I'll be coming along, should be interesting to see what happens.

Maybe absolutely nothing. Maybe something extraordinary. Maybe something somewhere in between. Expecting the worst, hoping for the best!

Hey guys, this is starting in about an hour or so! All you nakkies are gonna want to join in the fun!

Quote from: Ansel on March 12, 2013, 05:27:57 AM
That was, in fact, really fun.

Wow, hey thanks. I actually didn't know what would come of it and was largely concerned it would only serve to bore everyone. I just wanna see Allanak get some love for a change.

Very fun in a refreshing, different way. Loved it.

More Pl0x.  :D
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Funnest rpt I've done so far. Really inspired people to do something different for a change, I think.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I wish it would've been appropriate for me to stay longer than the short time I did. Very interesting idea for an rpt.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

First RPT! Whooo! I think it went well, although I don't really have much to compare too... :/

I think the number of people who showed up is very telling of what different, involving sorts of plots can accomplish, when it isn't just Highstanding clan1 teaming up with Important clan2 to go off and do something hidden somewhere that you'll probably never hear about.

More like this plz.