Allanaki RPT Saturday, February 23rd, post-4pm EST

Started by Klendathu, February 22, 2013, 07:58:18 PM

One of the few times you may ask for whom the bell tolls.

There will be an RPT in Allanak sometime after 4pm EST on Saturday Feb. 23rd. Time will (hopefully) be refined as the evening goes on.

Would you like to know more? Keep an eye on the rumor boards.

Come have a TEKTACULAR TIME!
And I am catching up, and I am seeing red
How about I prove I'm right and raise it overhead?

Looking forward to this. This is the sort of thing that should be a weekly/monthly/bi-weekly RPT, IMO.

I only caught the tail end, but it's good to see this sort of thing going down. Props to those who organised it. :)
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Is it too late for this RPT?  I know sometimes people come late to these things.
Malifaxis has UBER board skills

Quote from: ianmartin on March 11, 2013, 12:33:42 AM
Is it too late for this RPT?  I know sometimes people come late to these things.

Heh.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

If Allanak has a RPT that's been lasting for three weeks straight, I'm storing my character on the spot and moving there!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on March 11, 2013, 12:47:38 AM
If Allanak has a RPT that's been lasting for three weeks straight, I'm storing my character on the spot and moving there!
You should do that anyway,  it's where most of the sexy people are.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on March 11, 2013, 12:56:40 AM

You had me at people, sexy or not.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on March 11, 2013, 01:11:07 AM
Quote from: ShaLeah on March 11, 2013, 12:56:40 AM

You had me at people, sexy or not.

What are you waiting for then?
The Arena waits for no one.

Allanak is an RPT that's been happening for twenty years straight. Can I get an Amen?  ;)
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: James de Monet on March 11, 2013, 05:45:15 AM

Allanak is an RPT that's been happening for twenty years straight. Can I get an Amen?  ;)

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the screams of those who displease His Shadow.  :D
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.