Carrion birds

Started by Fredd, February 14, 2013, 05:55:47 PM

I sometimes see an echo for them. Are they like crows, or buzzards? I took a look around the creatures info in the help files but didn't come across anything that stood out to me.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

There are buzzard/vulture NPCs out there (I forget what they're called, exactly). So they can safely be assumed to exist in Zalanthas.

Then again, I haven't looked at a buzzard in game lately. They could have four wings, six teats and breath fire for all I know.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on February 14, 2013, 06:06:31 PM
There are buzzard/vulture NPCs out there (I forget what they're called, exactly). So they can safely be assumed to exist in Zalanthas.

Then again, I haven't looked at a buzzard in game lately. They could have four wings, six teats and breath fire for all I know.

LOL. Yeah, I was trying to find out what they are called, and look like.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

They are called buzzards and vultures and they look like buzzards and vultures.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

There are all sorts of cool bird NPC's. Some even seem to wander into cities from time to time via the flying rooms. Im always looking up, in hopes of seeing one. Alas, I think a staff member was just fucking with me that one time.

I see, awesome. Thanks for the help guys. I was thinking that they were just buzzards. But it's been a long while since I've seen one, and I didn't want to screw it up IC one day.

Reminds me of a certain zombified black songbird from way back in the day.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on March 19, 2013, 11:04:37 PM
Reminds me of a certain zombified black songbird from way back in the day.

In that one bar, that one time?

I believe there are carrion birds of both coded and uncoded variety.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: BleakOne on March 20, 2013, 01:05:34 AM

Affirmative.

Where they might be found?  You guessed it: Find out IG.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 20, 2013, 08:52:47 PM
Quote from: BleakOne on March 20, 2013, 01:05:34 AM

Affirmative.

Where they might be found?  You guessed it: Find out IG.

ironically, bumped into one since asking this.