I'm Back

Started by Fredd, December 29, 2012, 12:37:55 AM

Took a few months off from the game. I needed it after playing for so long. i look forward to killing you all soon!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Welcome back, and I also came back.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on December 29, 2012, 03:49:05 AM
Welcome back, and I also came back.

Hooray!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Are you going to eat my face off?

I had a character like that once, you know.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Welcome back, Double D. Now, where are you playing so I can get some new boots?
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Quote from: i can haz mantis on December 29, 2012, 11:06:16 AM
Welcome back, Double D. Now, where are you playing so I can get some new boots?

In your apartment, watching you.....

Welcome back soot-ball, Now Get To Work!!!! (bangs a wooden gavel several times)
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Hide your daughters and sisters!!!111!!

And the mothers too.

:) It's almost heart warming. If i didn't know you all were just planning on killing me. >.>