Question about Armageddon Shops

Started by Kiara, August 23, 2003, 11:05:23 AM

Hey,

I'm not a newbie but I do have a few questions that I would like to ask that I've never really thought about before, I have this really great idea that I think would work really well in Allanak. BUT I have no idea how to go about it. I know some ppl who have had idea's sort of like mine and I don't know if I have to speak to someone icly when my skill is good enough or if I have to write the Imm's oocly and explain to them exactly what my idea is and how I would go about it.

I would like to buy/create/build a special shop (sorry can't give detals away, this is my idea, MINE HEAR ME!)  It's a shop for let's say wealthy commoners, nobles, templars, and anyone who has the sid to buy stuff from the shop.

If anyone want's to work with me on this shop and co-own it with me, I would love to hear from you, you can pm me or I have email Kiara_h@hotmail.com (just write in the subject ARM, so that I know it's not just spam mail)
The man wears his heavy war-saddle on his back, covering a tattoo

Crawling up on all fours, the man sits on a sturdy bed

The man sends you a telepathic message:
     "Alright, you got to tame a wild one today."

I -am- a blatant newbie, and I would like to know how one goes about setting up a PC owned and controlled shop also.  It could add a lot to the game, and opens up a whole world of creative options.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Mail the mud with your questions please, since this information can be rather IC.

Thanks!
Ashyom