I don't always...

Started by Is Friday, December 20, 2012, 10:35:07 PM

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I don't always buy silk but when I do, the humanoid mummified in silk wrappings lies here.
Q  : Where do you piss?
Yam: On elves.
Q  : And if the area, lacks elves at the given time?
Yam: Scan.

Quote from: Irulan on May 16, 2013, 11:47:30 PM
I don't always spend time foraging, but when I do, I run out of emotes.

I don't always use /history, but when I do, it's to recycle previous forage emotes.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Quote from: razorback on May 19, 2013, 12:31:55 AM
Quote from: Irulan on May 16, 2013, 11:47:30 PM
I don't always spend time foraging, but when I do, I run out of emotes.

I don't always use /history, but when I do, it's to recycle previous forage emotes.

I don't always forage.

I don't always try a different guild from Ranger....but when I do, I usually wish I was playing a ranger.
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Quote from: Irulan on May 20, 2013, 06:57:18 PM
I don't always try a different guild from Ranger....but when I do, I usually wish I was playing a ranger.

I don't always get happy when I hear about someone playing the game again, but when I do it's you.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on May 20, 2013, 07:09:46 PM
Quote from: Irulan on May 20, 2013, 06:57:18 PM

I don't always get happy when I hear about someone playing the game again, but when I do it's you.

:D
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."