The War on Dungs

Started by Chettaman, December 08, 2012, 06:24:23 AM

Poop wars are resolved with a shovel, noobz

>es poop
>throw poop sweeper (aiming at his head)

The key here is ES, not EP (assuming it works).

Also, have people forgotten that bad things can happen to people that don't involved coded attack commands?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Also, also, wik...

Umm... beat the crap out of them.  Fights happen all the time, IRL.
So what if you go to jail, you got your chance to show him 'what for.'

Criminal code is more laxxed at night... opportunity.
There aren't always soldiers around to haul you off if you do get crimmed.... opportunity.
Letting the law knwo ahead of time that there may be trouble and having them on your side BEFOREHAND... oppertunity.
Waiting until they show up in a tavern and then proceed to beat them into the ground with brawl.... oppertunity.

You are a lowly shit-sweeper. Expect to spend some time in jail every now and again.  Hey, FREE FOOD WATER, YO!

One think I would like to see change about the crim code is the ability to beat the living breath out of someone so long as you didn't start the fight through the code, and for soldiers to automatically know (and for them to actually give a damn) who started the fight.

I think if you don't flee or become unconcious after 20-30 seconds of a street fight, you should be crimmed as well.  You shouldn't be able to beat someone to death without liability just because they through the first punch.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I remember a very amusing scene between some complete and utter newb (likely trying to suicide or something) randomly attacking a dung sweeping half-elf. And the half-elf proceeded to beat the crap out of him.

The law enforcement who showed up just watched for a long while.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: Tuannon on December 09, 2012, 10:08:22 AM
There are vnpc brawls over poop in a certain portion of the world. Not sure how it's that far fetched to have two PCs argue over poopsmithing rights.

Thats in my sig!
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

Quote from: shadeoux on December 10, 2012, 03:52:53 PM
Quote from: Tuannon on December 09, 2012, 10:08:22 AM
There are vnpc brawls over poop in a certain portion of the world. Not sure how it's that far fetched to have two PCs argue over poopsmithing rights.

Thats in my sig!

I wrote that!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Okay! Are we done stroking everyone's poop chutes? 

On a serious note: As far as Allanak goes, yes, the soldiers would break up a brawl if they cared. That is, if it would make the bartender/owner of said establishment more likely to favor them. And why not? Free stuff is sweet.

On the other hand, if you don't feel like it, ignore it soldiers. It's THAT easy.

I believe in Allanak that it is perfectly in character for a soldier to take an interest or not to take an interest in a brawl. That is all.

That being said, I wish the brawl code allowed street fights, so the same choice could be made elsewhere.

That being said, I think FW is right in that other bad stuff can happen, and it should probably be taken advantage of more often.

That being said, I guess it's how staff wish it to be. That's the hardest thing to accept is it not? That staff have a different vision of the world than yourself?

Think on it.

PS I don't even have a character. I have not in quite some time.
Alea iacta est

Brawl-code everywhere in 'nak. IMO.

That's what back alleys are for. ;)
Grebber - One who grebs.

You know all those abandoned houses in Nak?

Nuff said.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.