Armageddon Poster?

Started by bartenderer, November 12, 2012, 11:21:40 AM

Hey, I just found out that there is a comic book shop near base that does weekly D&D. I want to put up an armageddon poster/flyer to see if I could get a few new people interested in checking us out. I feel like I once saw a printer friendly flyer someone designed somewhere on the GDB or main site and I was wondering if anyone could link it for me.

Thanks!
Quote from: Mooney on April 01, 2011, 04:16:28 PM
The worldly burden of defecation is something I go online to escape.

I suggest you check out this thread.

Bring back a whole slew of newbies, yo.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Those posters are crazy amazing, wow.

HOW LONG HAVE WE HAD THOSE AWESOME T-SHIRTS????
Quote from: Mooney on April 01, 2011, 04:16:28 PM
The worldly burden of defecation is something I go online to escape.

I want a necklace fashioned out of the Arm logo, hand crafted with a chunk of tawny amber in the middle. I wish I could make jewelry IRL.  :(
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I have seriously considered taking jewelry making classes IRL for almost purely that purpose - to make tribal/bohemian/arm themed jewelry.

I got earrings made for a secret Santa gift one year from an artist on etsy. Try contacting someone whose work you like, they'll probably be receptive
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Are those the earrings Laura Mars got? Those things are so awesome.

Those are they.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."