ARMrage

Started by greasygemo, November 06, 2012, 11:23:48 PM

I saw a carru picking up a stone or rock once to hurl it at my head too. I was quite nonplussed.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Standing ferociously on his ihind legs, the big-arse carru pinches a small, grey stone between his front hooves. With an almighty forward thrust, the big-arse carru drops a small, grey stone pathetically on the floor.

Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

had a breed in the fist, that looked and was like. Blah another damn raptor. moves towards raptor. Only to start getting hammered by the duel wielding reptile badass. So quickly disarms it of both spears. Little scaled bag of surprises whips out a pair of swords. swear by the time it ran out of weapons had half of Salari's weapon's cache littering the sand. After dropping it another pc looked over and was like 'wtf, how many did it have?' or some such. I think for my first spec app, I wanna be a raptor!!!!
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

i remember someone slingshotting smooth white stones at a scrab while I was fighting it.

the scrab picked the fucking stones up and wielded them.

i was frantically shouting "GET IN HERE AND HELP ME KILL IT! IT'S BLUDGEONING MY HEAD!"

"What?"

"IT PICKED THE FUCKING ROCKS UP GET IN HERE!"
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Scrab are tricksy.
A dark-shelled scrab pinches at you, but you dodge out of the way.
A dark-shelled scrab brandishes its bone-handled, obsidian scimitar.
A dark-shelled scrab holds its bloodied wicked-edged, bone scimitar.

Sometimes I think I ought to just app completely ordinary people whose parents didn't die to a wind 'gicker or some crap, so that 80% of pcs I've never met before won't emote that they know all my thinks, says, feels and dreams when we first meet.

Also, when I die to an animal in the wilderness, even though I'm decked out and they're not particularly strong, because they got lucky and hit my wrist for stupid big damage.

I remember a scrab once disarmed someone, picked up their scimitar, and began beating them senseless with it. While I love stories like that and think they're awesome and hilarious, the victim in question or someone listening to it seemed to think it unrealistic for a scrab to do that.

I think the one thing that makes me rage in this game is guild-sniffers; its not that they force me to rebel or store because they decide my coded abilities should decide which division of the house I'm working in. Its not that they guild-sniff me and give that information to all their friends. Its not that they even guild-sniffed correctly or not or somewhere in between and then did all of the above. Its that they guild-sniff. Oh. My. God.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Moar comics please!  :'(

You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

December 27, 2012, 01:51:42 AM #208 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:53:13 AM by Patuk

Quote from: Fathi on December 27, 2012, 12:55:10 AM
Quote from: Is Friday on December 26, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
I haven't seen a preggo IG for a while. I am content.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Best...focus...ever

Heh. That was awesome.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

HAHAHAAHAA!!! Great comic, I truely love your half-elf face.  It's exactly how I will picture them from now on.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Yeah, that last one was perfect. And TRUE.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Just found this thread and love it haha. Makes me want to play almost.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I should do commissions.

The price of one rage comic is one post boosting my fragile ego.

(really I'm just looking for topics to make these things on)

Quote from: Schrodingers Cat on November 11, 2012, 08:01:13 PM

hate hate hate this.

Especially when the message you get through the way is like " Hey, wanna spar?"
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Can someone make one about trying to interact with the countless AFKing the tavern PCs?
Quote from: SynthesisI always thought of jozhals as like...reptilian wallabies.

Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWitI pictured them as cute, glittery mini-velociraptors.
Kinda like a My Little Pony that could eat your face.

This one is loosely, very loosely based on something that happened in a tavern a few months back. I edited enough that it shouldn't affect anyone's sensibilities.

Quote from: Patuk on February 15, 2013, 03:12:28 PM
This one is loosely, very loosely based on something that happened in a tavern a few months back. I edited enough that it shouldn't affect anyone's sensibilities.

If you think the text is too small, here's the link to the full-size comic.

Quote from: Patuk on April 09, 2013, 03:42:09 PM
Edit: I keep forgetting that these things turn out a lot too big. Here you go.

You forgot the part where the sneak discovers that their victim is idle, and backstabs them anyway. Happens.

Your vision goes black.

A foreign presence contacts your mind.

SIG ID: $1$9UpvKn9m$/hFJYF4D15rFEPC/fDqjs1