Another Family rolecall

Started by Lythaniel, October 18, 2012, 08:13:40 AM

Hey all,

First time doing this so...

I have a family role open for three members currently.  The first would be the eldest brother of the family, the second a twin and the last a younger sister.  I don't want to get too indepth because I already feel like that is giving away too much information.

The race will be for dwarves and only the twin will have a specific focus.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll run the different roles by you in more depth as well as give  you more info about their backgrounds.

Thanks!

Posting average playtimes is generally helpful ;)

Ohhh, good point.  Around 6 - 10 pm CST for myself.  I don't really care about the others, but obviously you'll probably get more joy out of it if we're all playing around the same time

***Side note*** I start my interviewing process in CA, so those hours are likely to change in the near future.

Quote from: Lythaniel on October 18, 2012, 08:13:40 AM

The race will be for dwarves and only the twin will have a specific focus.

Do you know how hard I have worked to kill all of you suckers? And now you want to make a whole family!?!??!?!?!?!  ;)

Seriously though, I have played with Lythaniel, and if I didn't currently have a PC, I still wouldn't take this role because I refuse to play a half-leg, but, I would definately submit an app to him and try to convince him to let me play his unknown mul bastard half-brother from the drunken night his father spent in a tavern with a human working girl he doesn't remember.

My point is, if you like playing dwarves, YOU WANT to app this.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Thanks Desertman,

I can honestly say I didn't expect requests to come in that fast but it looks like, at the moment, all roles are in the process of being filled, so I'm pretty sure this can be cancelled out.  Thanks for the speedy responses!