Tuluki RPT: Monday Oct 8 - 9pm EST

Started by Belimedra, October 06, 2012, 06:11:30 PM

So why not add another Tuluki RPT! Clearly there aren't enough yet!

It's like pokemon - gotta catch 'em all.

Check your local boards for info on this little event! It's already up there :D

Set your calanders - Monday, October 8th at 9pm EST! That's just a couple days away!
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard

I think this got erased on the boards.
:-)

I think it did too... hmmm... well it starts in 10 minutes!!
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard

Thank you to everyone who came out for this! I hope you all had tons of fun!!

Great event.  :)
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Hope you can all make it to the next one! These should become fairly regular events, so check back here and on your local boards!
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence in society.
~Mark Twain