Blast! A cabbage returns!

Started by evilcabbage, September 13, 2012, 07:51:20 PM

I'm back and full of my cabbagey goodness.

Well, that is to say, I am sort of back, working on getting the urge to return to the lovely game world. Are there any family role calls available that need members to apply? Because I may just take one up on that offer, at this point. I have returned from basic and AIT with a greater understanding of both survival (good god land nav at night) and, indeed, more maturity than ever before.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

I hope you take no offense to the fact that I kind of want to make you and bacon get in a pot and cook together so I have yummy cabbage with delicious bacon flavoring cooked in. *drool*

On a more serious note, welcome back.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Armageddon needs more cabbage. This is good.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Hey! No cooking us....
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis

Welcome back.

Congrats on getting through Basic and training.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Bacon on September 13, 2012, 08:39:45 PM
Hey! No cooking us....

Fine!

meatbread instead. ;) (sans bacon, since you don't seem to be down for the graphic torture of being chewed alive) Ha.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.