Updated Documentation

Started by Maker, August 26, 2012, 08:32:32 AM

I'm noticing that a lot of the flora and fauna are not documented anywhere.  Is there any chance someone is working on bringing it all current?
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."

-John F. Kennedy

Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

We provide information on a selection of animals and plants so that new players aren't completely ignorant of the world outside of the cities (just as their characters wouldn't be). Any gaps in the information provided may be oversights, but also may be intentional - some things you just need to discover 'in the flesh'!

Yup, in some cases, find out IC.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

And in other cases, creme fraaaiche.

And in other cased offer up a submission to the request tool gods.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

But in most cases, get violently shredded by thornspitters and giant-sized flycatchers.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

I highly suggest roleplaying an ignoramus and then joining a clan that often does stuff outside the cities and will have knowledgeable players to serve as mentors.

We've also been working on moving those into helpfiles for in game access.  For instance, try 'help plant life'
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff