Hair cut

Started by My 2 sids, August 06, 2012, 06:51:04 AM

Okay, so those who play dwarves need not read.  ;) But for the rest of us how many hair cut descriptions can you name?

For instance, I finally learned what this Native American cut is called scalp lock.

"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

The Afro

Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

August 06, 2012, 10:10:28 AM #2 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:15:52 AM by Barsook
Dreadlocks

War braids, but I can't find an image for that.

Ponytails (Horsetails):
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

The bowl

Braided

Mohawks

The infamous top-knot

Beaded

But the most famous of all Zalanthan haistyles is: The flowing mane cascading down the back! - It comes in all colors, adjectives, thickness and or curl AND can incorporate most other hairstyles!

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Shaleah just won the gdb. And every sdesc, too, along with it.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Too Much Hair.

[River is hiding after seeing Shepherd Book without his hair tied back]
River: You see, the snow on the roof is too heavy, you see, the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger.
Book: River, please, why don't you come on out?
River: No! Can't. Too much hair.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

One heck of a hair shampoo commercial there.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

The Queue

The Chupryna

Facial Hair:

Chin Curtain

"Friendly" Mutton Chops/The Lemmy

Light RP is like light beer: It fucking sucks and makes me fall asleep.

I miss Tuluk....

Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 07, 2012, 01:05:18 AM
The Chupryna
I now want to play "The chupryna-haired man." Do you think they'd let me go for it?

Quote from: John on August 07, 2012, 01:50:46 AM
The Chupryna
I now want to play "The chupryna-haired man." Do you think they'd let me go for it?

At least 95% of the people you meet IG who have not seen this thread is going to think "Chupryna? WTF? Is that some new plant?"

Definitely go for it. Not enough culturally unique hairstyles male PCs from what I've seen. It's all mohawks, shaved heads and ponytails (so pretty much all men in Zalanthas are punks and metalheads).

I miss Tuluk....

Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 07, 2012, 07:14:21 PM
Quote from: John on August 07, 2012, 01:50:46 AM
The Chupryna

At least 95% of the people you meet IG who have not seen this thread is going to think "Chupryna? WTF? Is that some new plant?"

Definitely go for it. Not enough culturally unique hairstyles male PCs from what I've seen. It's all mohawks, shaved heads and ponytails (so pretty much all men in Zalanthas are punks and metalheads).

And the dreads. Can't forget those spice-smokin' Rasta's.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Mullets are the best.

You mean skullets. Skullets are the best.

Quote from: jstorrie on August 09, 2012, 06:31:34 PM
You mean skullets. Skullets are the best.

It starts with a mullet, but after an unexpected meeting with a pair of Soh...

I miss Tuluk....

Ever since the addition of t-desc I find myself leaving hairstyle out of the m-desc completely, and always making sure there's a reference to it in the t-desc instead. Hairstyle in the s-desc is right out.

As much as I'd like to make a character that has 'queue' in his s-desc, I'd be terrified of someone with power/authority/high subdue skill deciding they want to cut it off, and then I have to spend one of my description changes.

Quote from: hyzhenhok on August 10, 2012, 12:14:30 AM
Ever since the addition of t-desc I find myself leaving hairstyle out of the m-desc completely, and always making sure there's a reference to it in the t-desc instead. Hairstyle in the s-desc is right out.

I leave style out. But will reference color and natural qualities (is it straight, curly etc) and length (even though this is variable, it's less likely to change). Then style goes into tdesc...if it's up, down, clean, plaited etc.

Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Maso on August 10, 2012, 03:12:19 PM

I leave style out. But will reference color and natural qualities (is it straight, curly etc) and length (even though this is variable, it's less likely to change). Then style goes into tdesc...if it's up, down, clean, plaited etc.

I've seen this a few times. It's a pretty good idea. Is there a letter limit to tdescs?

I miss Tuluk....

Yup.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 10, 2012, 03:26:57 PM
Quote from: Maso on August 10, 2012, 03:12:19 PM

I've seen this a few times. It's a pretty good idea. Is there a letter limit to tdescs?

Yes, but it's easy to summarize the current hairstyle/length in a single line, leaving plenty of space for other things in the remainder of the tdesc.