Forcing mortally wounded characters

Started by drunkendwarf, July 30, 2012, 01:32:11 PM

If someone used bandage to heal me while I was starving/dehydrated... I'd hope they're describing the situation as nursing me back to health with water and food. Which if we had those options in the first place, we wouldn't have to use such a weird leap of imagination to describe the bandage skill.

Quote from: Synthesis on August 01, 2012, 11:29:14 PM
A master physician can already bring someone back from mortally wounded.  Bandage is like magick if you practice it enough.

So...what you are saying is it has always been my fault?   ???

So many cool character have died because i didn't twink the skill hard enough?   :o :o

NOOOOO!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: Dresan on August 04, 2012, 04:45:11 AM
So many cool character have died because i didn't twink the skill hard enough my PC wasn't experienced enough in his trade?   :o :o
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 04, 2012, 12:08:35 PM
So many cool character have died because i didn't twink the skill hard enough my PC wasn't experienced enough in his trade?   :o :o

Shaddup you! :)

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 04, 2012, 12:08:35 PM

Man do you know how -hard- it is to work the bandage skill if you aren't a fighting type?
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

I can think of  a few PC's in my short time who've managed it.

Just to state, I like the way things are at the moment.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."