Tuluk is Fucking Awesome! (Event August 10th at 8:15pm EST aka 7:15pm CST)

Started by Teal, July 28, 2012, 02:27:15 AM

You know this will be an Awesome event, and you should check your IC board for details.

The event takes place Friday, August 10th, at 8:15pm EST aka 7:15pm CST. Mark your calendars.

(Disclaimer: This event has nothing to do with sex or orgies)

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

8) Allanak can't have nice things, because they're always knocking them over in that shadowy darkness.

That is probably my most busy day this summer  :'( And today's my birthday so that's saying something.
Perhaps it will all be resolved by that point of time, perhaps not.

I might be able to come to this one.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I know one or two people couldn't make it on this day. I'm sorry! This is the date which seems to work best.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Just so long as all the cool stuff is still happening 2 hours later, I'm IN!

The hilarity of that image convinced me to make a PC in Tuluk.  Sadly, my PC generally do not last very long. :D
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

;D This is gonna be great.

Quote from: Teal on July 28, 2012, 02:27:15 AM
(Disclaimer: This event has nothing to do with sex or orgies)

That's okay, it's still going to be great fucking awesome.

Bumping this. Everyone remember to have your time free or else vanishings.

This is tomorrow, check your IG rumor boards soon for the final details.

This is later today. As said, details on the IC board.

This is a little more than an hour away. Put on your pantaloons.

That one guy who quoted that one movie is going to a special kind of hell.  :-*

I lol'd, and I don't mean quietly snickering to myself. I had a full on belly laugh in an otherwise empty house.

I have a basket full of kudos to give away.

I hope you guys love kudos.

Tuluk was really fucking awesome, tonight.

Remember to send in your staff kudos. I can assure you they deserve it for all the work they put into this RPT. There were literally months of planning involved.