Body Language Sheet

Started by MeTekillot, July 09, 2012, 04:20:25 AM

And thus the internet stumbled across Kristen Stewart's true calling.

Quote from: Maso on July 11, 2012, 12:31:49 PM
Some of those expressions (Emma), don't look anything like what they are supposed to represent. But I'm guessing that's early days, when she was really young.

She is, uh, still really young.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Keep telling yourself that. Tell yourself she's not a lovely, nubile, eligible young woman...

edit: oh, and make sure your body language reflects that. </backontopic>

I am proud that I had to look up who Kristen Stewart is.

On the other hand, I used to date this woman who claimed that GenXers were only able/allowed to change their expressions three times a day. Which, while hyperbole, is certainly based on a grain of truth.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Like a lithium flower, about to bloom.

Kirsten Stewart and Emma Watson are about the same age.

and while it's hip and trendy to hate on/support these people for their terrible movies, can we stay on topic?

Delirium, I love you. Let's play a pair of nubile apprentice bards, next go around.

I love the socials. Lately I find myself trying to modify them with () and -, which is not effective, unfortunately.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?