Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

The drab, grey-cloaked man says, in sirihish:
"I am the servant of the power behind the Nothing. I was sent to kill the only one who could have stopped the Nothing. I lost him in the Red Desert. His name... was Atreyu. "

Nilazi, of course :)

"I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

"How much ammo do we have?"

"Three fuil quivers and my swingin' cod!"
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

You say, in sihirish:
     "Mercy is the mark of a great man."

You stab the tall, muscular man's neck, wounding him.
The tall, muscular man crumples to the ground.

You say, in sihirish:
     "Guess I'm just a good man."

You stab the tall, muscular man's body, doing unspeakable damage.

You say, in sihirish:
     "Well, I'm alright."

Quote from: MeTekillot on August 05, 2012, 07:57:23 PM

You say, in sihirish:
     "Mercy is the mark of a great man."

You stab the tall, muscular man's neck, wounding him.
The tall, muscular man crumples to the ground.

You say, in sihirish:
     "Guess I'm just a good man."

You stab the tall, muscular man's body, doing unspeakable damage.
[]

You say, in sihirish:
     "Well, I'm alright."

Fixed.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Standing carefully and baring his teeth while sucking them for a short secondf, The short, wizened old man says in sirihish "Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."

The brown-aba wearing Merc says in Rinthi-accented Sirihish " I'm the most dangerous man in this prison Company. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear."
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

contact Templar

psi You should see the damage, Templar. Huh? Metal damage, brain damage. Heheheh. You listen, Templar. I am the Nightrider! I'm a spice injected suicide machine! I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby!

We always knew you was a woopsy.
Nyr: lifesaver hishn to the rishncue

"I have a cunning plan."
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Inconceivable!
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 09, 2012, 05:29:45 AM
Inconceivable!
Used it the other day :)
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

"Clever girl" last night made me smile. Like this --------->  :)
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Hehe, good link.
You are a sad, strange, little man... and I pity you.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Your mother was a tregil and your father smelt of sewer-berries!

I think I can name every movie in that video, except the one with Jack Lemmon.  And that's a badass line!  "You're a fucking aide, FUCK YOU!  Yeah, that's my message for you --  Fuck you, and kiss my ass!"

Tell it to my ass, he's the only one who gives a crap.

The shadow cloaked figure says in sirihish, idly spinning a small blade in one hand: It gets under your skin, life. Metaphorically speaking of course, and the more you struggle for the next moment the more alive you become... which is where I come in, as a matter of fact.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Quote from: Kismetic on August 10, 2012, 10:46:54 PM
I think I can name every movie in that video, except the one with Jack Lemmon.  And that's a badass line!  "You're a fucking aide, FUCK YOU!  Yeah, that's my message for you --  Fuck you, and kiss my ass!"

That's Glengarry Glen Ross.

"Man I mean that these two fecks looked mean, meaner than two fat motherfuckers wrestling over porkchops and greens, can you dig it?"

This should just be every GMH and Noble House's recruiting line:

"Stick with me babe, and I'll have you farting through silk."

The obese canabalistic dwarf "You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry"

"Sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a vestric!"

August 17, 2012, 12:05:39 AM #172 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:28:46 AM by Hot_Dancer
"You can kill a lot of carru and not be a hunter but you only have to suck one cock to be a cocksucker."
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

"What a silly little planet... you could rule the world with the right set of mammary glands."
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Glancing across the table with an excited tone to her voice as she speaks with a hushed tone, the auburn-haired woman says "We could kill EVERYONE."

Chuckling with a raspy laughter under his breath, the tall figure wearing the dark, hooded cloak says to the spiky-haired youth with golden eyes "So what do you think?"

After a moment of pause, seeming to grow pale and still, the spiky-haired youth with golden eyes says "I'm strangely comfortable with it."

Boondock Saints FTW!
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard