Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

The chaotically-dressed mindbender says, his voice toned filled with bored reassurance,
     "If you'd like."
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 27, 2012, 02:21:37 AM
The chaotically-dressed mindbender says, his voice toned filled with bored reassurance,
     "If you'd like."

HeHEhehe I <3 you FW  ;)
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

If I didn't think he would die for being a bender, I would SO app Topher Brink and be the richest pimp evah!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

hehe that would be an awesome concept I would totally roll with....I like to think I would make someone a great thrall.  ;D
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

I'll be calling the next Tuluki Templar I see a moon cricket.

Also, from the same movie:

"SHOWTIME, MOTHERFECKERRRRRRRR!"

"Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!"

Quote from: Bast on July 27, 2012, 02:19:08 AM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 27, 2012, 02:15:56 AM
Opening her eyes sleepily, the hawt f-me says,
     "Did I fall asleep?"

The young, chaotically-dressed mindbender says,
     "For a little while."

HAHAHAHA Hey there Echo  :P
smiling with a vacant look in her eyes, the hawt f-me says, "shall I go now?"

I sometimes forget how awesome this community is. There's about a million Topher Brink quotes I'd like to use.

Quote from: The tall, freckled, Dark-skin legendSon, six wardens Templars have been through here in my tenure, and I've learned one immutable, universal truth: Not one of them born whose asshole wouldn't pucker up tighter than a snare drum when you ask them for funds.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

July 28, 2012, 10:52:48 PM #134 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:21:27 PM by deviant storm
The snake-faced, red-eyed sorcerer hisses in sirihish, "There is no good or evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."

Edit: I had to add one more. The long-haired, soul-patched bard sings "Can't you see he's the man? Let me hear you applaud! He is more than a man, he's a shiny golden god!"

That one's for Decameron. Cause he quoted Tribute once on the GDB, and made me laugh.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

"I think it's about time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. Okay, three, two, one, let's jam."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zDfxZ4NcE

Quote from: Decameron on July 29, 2012, 11:09:20 PM
"I think it's about time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. Okay, three, two, one, let's jam."

Bless you.

"Lesson! Lesson! If you see a stranger---FOLLOW HIM!"
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence in society.
~Mark Twain

Quote"I already told you I don't know anything about any fucking setup; you can torture me all you want."

"Torture you? That's a good idea. I like that."

Quote"You kill anybody?"

"A few militia."

"No real people?"

"Just militia."
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis

Quote"Stay with me!"

"His heart's out of his body fella, I don't think he's gonna make it."

As well as any other lines from The Watch!

Ender's Game might not be a movie (Yet!) but it still has some awesome quotes that fit Zalanthas quite well. Perfect for all your Rinthi needs.

"Knocking him down won the first fight. I wanted to win all the next ones, too. So they'd leave me alone."

"I have to win this now, and for all time, or I'll fight it every day and it will get worse and worse."

And my personal favorite:

"The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you."

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I don't know how many times I have had a more evil style leader PC call his minions his little droogs.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: bcw81 on July 30, 2012, 04:14:49 AM
"The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you."

Hot.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

l e
[Near]
Nothing]
[Far]
A column of exhausted soldiers.
[Very Far]
Nothing

The pock-scarred man, riding an erdlu beside you, says in tribal-accented sirhirish,
"No prisoners..."

You feel the lust for blood and battle wash over you.

Flourishing your bone saber overhead, pointing at a retreating column of enemies, you exclaim, in sirhirish:
"No prisoners! NO PRISONERS!"

Quote from: MeTekillot on July 30, 2012, 05:12:27 PM
I pride myself on being the guy who always manage to fit in an "Oh, fuck." right when some big nasty enters the room before said nasty either kills somebody or we spam-flee.

Makes me want to:
alias ohshit say (staring at the thing dumbfounded) You are one ugly son of a bitch.

Arnold give some of the best lines for this thread.
Grebber - One who grebs.

You're a funny guy Sully Amos, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

(later)

Remember, Sully Amos, when I promised to kill you last? I lied.

"What's allundean for 'I know you speak sirihish'?"

(okay, technically it's a TV quote)

"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

The grizzled, grumpy old man leaves a farm-style old house.

The grizzled, grumpy old man holds his crossbow.

The grizzled, grumpy old man aims his crossbow at the individuals of a significantly younger age.

The grizzled, grumpy old man says, in a low, calm growl, to the individuals of a significantly younger age, "Get off my lawn."

https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Quote"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two major wars and countless smaller ones across The Known. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from kanks and swords to gemmers and war argosies. I've seen the trees of The Grey Forest, and tribes of natives no human had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men and loved only one woman with a passion a kankfly like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis