Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

Quote from: Red Ranger on July 13, 2012, 01:50:51 PM
Honestly, I didn't think the whippersnappers on the GDB would recognize it.

RGS thinks he's Blondie

Naw, I wish. I'm more like Tuco.

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "You know what you are? You're like a big braxat with claws and with fangs..."

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "...big fucking teeth, man."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little tregil, who's just kinda cowering in the corner."

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "Shivering."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this tregil, how am I supposed to kill this tregil?""

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "And you're poking at it, you're poking at it..."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the tregil around, you know what I mean? And the tregil's scared Malik, the tregil's scared of you, shivering..."

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "And you got these fucking claws, and these fangs..."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the tregil."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, gesturing with clawed-up hands, "With *this* you don't know how to kill the tregil, do you know what I mean?"

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "You're like a big braxat, man."

I've seen a bunch of these. Most of Decameron's, from him, I think. A lot of the Starship troopers/Star wars ones.

In the flats: "Walk without rhythm."

As a Lirathi: "Fear is the mindkiller."

As a Kuraci: "We were five leagues outside of Cenyr when the drugs began to take hold."

A certain room in the Templar's Quarters: "You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Walking into the Gaj buck-ass naked, the hulkiing mul of awesomeness says in austrian-accented sirihish,
"I need your clothes, your boots, and your stable ticket."
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw&feature=related

160 awesome arnold quotes. Way too many good ones to post.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

"Sure I could've stayed in Luirs. Could've even been king. But in my own way, I am king. Hail to the king, baby."
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence in society.
~Mark Twain

Quote from: jstorrie on July 13, 2012, 04:49:42 PM
The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "You know what you are? You're like a big braxat with claws and with fangs..."

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "...big fucking teeth, man."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little tregil, who's just kinda cowering in the corner."

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "Shivering."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this tregil, how am I supposed to kill this tregil?""

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "And you're poking at it, you're poking at it..."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the tregil around, you know what I mean? And the tregil's scared Malik, the tregil's scared of you, shivering..."

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "And you got these fucking claws, and these fangs..."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, "And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the tregil."

The tall, slick-haired man says, in sirihish, gesturing with clawed-up hands, "With *this* you don't know how to kill the tregil, do you know what I mean?"

The curly haired man says, in sirihish, "You're like a big braxat, man."

Hilarous! Such a great movie. My favorite is the indian food delivery guy.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

You guys need to start adding where/which movies these quotes are coming from.

Some of these are hilarious.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told.
Please mister, let me go! My family will give you anything you want!
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Okay, okay.
Now, it places the lotion in the basket.
Please! I want to see my mom! Please...
Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

What we have here...is a failure to communicate!
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

JULES
Goddamn Jimmie, this is some serious gourmet shit. Me an' Vincent woulda been satisfied with commoners
Tea. You spring this gourmet fuckin' shit on us. What flavor is this?

JIMMIE
Knock it off, Julie.

JULES
What?

JIMMIE
I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my tea
is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how fuckin' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin; she buys shit. I buy
the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it.
But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the tea in my kitchen, it's the dead necker in my wagon yard.

JULES
Jimmie –

JIMMIE
– I'm talkin'. Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you rode in here, did you notice a sign out front that said, "Dead necker storage?"

Jules starts to "Jimmie" him –

JIMMIE
– answer to question. Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said, "Dead necker storage?"

JULES (playing along)
Naw man, I didn't.

JIMMIE
You know why you didn't see that sign?

JULES
Why?

JIMMIE
'Cause storin' dead neckers ain't my fuckin' business! That's Why

Jules starts to "Jimmie" him.

JIMMIE
– I ain't through! Now don't you understand that if Bonnie comes home and finds a dead body in her house,
I'm gonna get divorced. No marriage counselor, no trial separation –fuckin' divorced. And I don't wanna
get fuckin' divorced. The last time me an' Bonnie talked about this shit was gonna be the last time me an'
Bonnie talked about this shit. Now I wanna help ya out Julie, I really do. But I ain't gonna lose my wife
doin' it.

JULES
Jimmie –

JIMMIE
– don't fuckin' Jimmie me, man, I can't be Jimmied. There's nothin' you can say that's gonna make me
forget I love my wife. Now she's workin' the graveyard shift at the hospital. She'll be comin' home in
less than an hour and a half. Make your calls, talk to your people, than get the fuck out of my house.

JULES
That's all we want. We don't wanna fuck up your shit. We just need to call our people to bring us in.

JIMMIE
Then I suggest you get to it.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: Morrolan on July 08, 2012, 02:38:50 PM
On the After-Mission Party:
Quote from: [i]Team America: World Police[/i]Spottswoode: Great job, team. Head back to base for debriefing and cocktails.

On promotion:
Quote from: [i]Starship Troopers[/i]You're it until you're dead or I find someone better.

I used the starship troopers line with a leader pc.

Actually, I've used alot of starship trooper lines over the years.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

July 14, 2012, 06:44:06 PM #88 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:45:39 PM by X-D
QuoteIt rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told.
Okay, okay.

Sorta done that.

A PC friend of my PC fell in a hole.
Mine climbs to the edge.
Looks down, sees other PC,
change ldesc stands on the lip dangling a rope.
shout "It rubs the lotion in its skin or it gets the hose again!"
Someone says out of charector, "HAHAHAH"
A staff member sends, "Funny...but don't do that a again."
ooc I could not help myself.
A male voice shouts from below, "Please mistah!"
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

I'm amazed you got busted on that. I know, this is a serious game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCWOCPxPmus
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Quote from: path on July 14, 2012, 08:51:59 PM
I'm amazed you got busted on that. I know, this is a serious game.

He got busted because it made no sense at all icly. There's plenty of occasions to use awesome movie lines and use it IC. :P

Quote from: X-D on July 14, 2012, 06:44:06 PM
QuoteIt rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told.
Okay, okay.

Sorta done that.

A PC friend of my PC fell in a hole.
Mine climbs to the edge.
Looks down, sees other PC,
change ldesc stands on the lip dangling a rope.
shout "It rubs the lotion in its skin or it gets the hose again!"
Someone says out of charector, "HAHAHAH"
A staff member sends, "Funny...but don't do that a again."
ooc I could not help myself.
A male voice shouts from below, "Please mistah!"

You are my new hero.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Well, to be fair...I did not really get "busted" Staff was not upset, there was not anybody else really around, I did wish up before hand for help getting this guy out, he had been down there trying to climb out for a few hours RL I mean, the staffer(s) did find it amusing, but warning must be given and I knew that...the best part though was the last line when the other player properly responded. I laughed my ass off, mostly in amazement.

Woot Shaleah!
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Not exactly movies lines, but I have paraphrased song lyrics while solo emoting down south.

Sit (on the dock in the bay) [watching the silt blow away]

Tell Figure (gesturing vaguely) I'm just sitting on the dock today, wasting time.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on July 15, 2012, 03:31:15 AM
Not exactly movies lines, but I have paraphrased song lyrics while solo emoting down south.

Sit (on the dock in the bay) [watching the silt blow away]

Tell Figure (gesturing vaguely) I'm just sitting on the dock today, wasting time.

That's F-in awesome.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I really just want to quote Fifty Shades of Grey.

>psi Also.... I can kill you with my brain.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Definitely have recently wanted to use this one:

"So you think the dark is your ally? I was born in it. Molded by it. The first time I saw the light I was already a man. And it was nothing but bright. The shadows betray you. Because they belong to me!"

As a half-giant: <PC's name> only pawn in game of life.

"Aziz, light!"

"Quiver ladies, quiver."

"What was that honey? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! So tomorrow from late afternoon to dusk will you PLEASE act like you have more than a two word vocaboolary. It must be green."

"The elves never fully trusted the human race."

"Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat." (don't be stealing my tribal's name!)

"Bada boom. BIG bada boom."