Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

"I ain't gonna kill him. I'm just gonna take a foot off of him. A man can work with one foot."

GUESS

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have any sids. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my [relevant PC/NPC/vNPC here] go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote from: Spoon on July 25, 2012, 02:44:44 PM
"I ain't gonna kill him. I'm just gonna take a foot off of him. A man can work with one foot."

GUESS

Bruce's character in Armageddon, well played.

Mine:
The talll and obese male in a black half-masksays in unnaturally-accented sirihish:
Calm down doctor! Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

and

A tall and obese male in a black half-mask says in unnaturally-accented sirihish:
It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan. No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

and

As he does something magicky, the dude says in sirihish:
Ahhhh.. there is no spoon.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Holding a glowing rod the fire-scorched krathi says in sirihish:  This is my Boom STICK!
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

So many possibilities here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066831/quotes

But especially the classic: And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all...your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, it won't matter: I'm gonna blow your head off.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

That line in my sig? Yeah. I used that.
Peering into the darkness, your voice uncertain, you say, in sirihish:
     "You be wary, you lot. It ain' I who's locked 'p here with yeh. it's the whol
e bunch of youse that's locked down here with meh."

Lots of lines from Judge Dredd:

"I am the Law!"

"You've been Judged!"

"Emotions... there ought to be a law against them."

"You want chaos? *I'm* the chaos. You want fear? *I'm* the fear. You want a new beginning? " (from the villain)

" No! No! I had no choice! They were killing each other in there! "

"Does that come with a fork, handsome?"

"Death. Court's adjourned."
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

July 25, 2012, 05:18:42 PM #107 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:23:00 PM by Desertman
Quote from: Potaje on July 25, 2012, 05:05:04 PM
Lots of lines from Judge Dredd:

"I am the Law!"

"You've been Judged!"

"Emotions... there ought to be a law against them."

"You want chaos? *I'm* the chaos. You want fear? *I'm* the fear. You want a new beginning? " (from the villain)

" No! No! I had no choice! They were killing each other in there! "

"Does that come with a fork, handsome?"

"Death. Court's adjourned."

Love this movie, I am however disspointed you didn't include...

"I want his lips Pa!"
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: ShaLeah on July 25, 2012, 12:20:55 PM
"Aziz, light!"

"Quiver ladies, quiver."

"What was that honey? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! So tomorrow from late afternoon to dusk will you PLEASE act like you have more than a two word vocaboolary. It must be green."

"The elves never fully trusted the human race."

"Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat." (don't be stealing my tribal's name!)

"Bada boom. BIG bada boom."

I use Aziz, Light in my day to day. Nobody gets it.

The hardnosed templar nods to the bald man.

The bald man leans towards you, an obsidian spike in his hand as the half giant soldier holds you still and your mouth open.

The bald man says, in sirihish:
             "Is it safe?"
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I used big bada boom once. Totally legit. It was great.

Eyes wide with fear as she points and gesticulates wildly, the scrawny young half-breed exclaims, in tribal-accented sirihish:
    "Big boom! Big bada boom!"

Talia: Amos, give him your sids.
Amos: What for?
Talia: He's got a knife.
Amos (brandishing his own weapon): That's not a knife. This is a knife.

---

Inigo: I was eleven years old. When I was a-strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fencing, so the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the six-fingered man and say, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse

"I order you to forgive yourself."

Fucking emo breeds ruining a perfectly good organization...

After beating a man down:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach."

The muscle-bound, black-haired male sends: "There wouldn't be no trouble except for that Kank-shit soldier! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.
The stocky, grizzled commander sends: Well you did some pushing on your own Amos.
The muscle-bound, black-haired male sends: They drew first blood, not me.
The stocky, grizzled commander sends: Look Amos, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!
The muscle-bound, black-haired male sends: They drew first blood...
The stocky, grizzled commander sends: Amos, are you still reading me? Company leader to Raven! Amos! Acknowledge!

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Quote from: Kol on July 26, 2012, 04:29:06 PM
The muscle-bound, black-haired male sends: "There wouldn't be no trouble except for that Kank-shit soldier! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.
The stocky, grizzled commander sends: Well you did some pushing on your own Amos.
The muscle-bound, black-haired male sends: They drew first blood, not me.
The stocky, grizzled commander sends: Look Amos, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!
The muscle-bound, black-haired male sends: They drew first blood...
The stocky, grizzled commander sends: Amos, are you still reading me? Company leader to Raven! Amos! Acknowledge!

So long as we are doing this...

The muscle-bound, black-haired male thinks:
You know what you are...what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your city. You killed for yourself. Tek/Muk's never gonna' make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

July 26, 2012, 04:48:25 PM #116 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:50:13 PM by BadSkeelz
You contact the mind of the powerfully-built Tor noble.

Meanwhile, at the Tor Academy...

The powerfully-built Tor noble stops attacking the hapless sparring partner.

The powerfully-built Tor noble asks, in sirhirish,
    "Who the hell is interrupting my kung fu?"

Quote"One morning I shot an elephant Bahamet in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."

Quote"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker."

Quote"Ray Tek, next time someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

Sorry...got to thinking.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Ok, this is a song, but ...

"I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again, I was thinking about nothing.  And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there.

She called my name and I didn't hear her, and then she started screaming, "Malik, Malik!"

And I go, "What? What's the matter?"

She goes, "What's the matter with you?"

I go, "There's nothing wrong, mom."

She's all, "Don't tell me that! You're on spice!"

I go, "No mom, I'm not on spice.  I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know?  Why don't you get me a petoch?"

She goes, "No! You're on spice!"

I go, "Mom, I'm ok.  I'm just thinking."

She goes, "No! You're not thinking, you're on spice! Normal people don't be acting that way!"

I go, "Mom, just get me a petoch!  Please, all I want is a petoch!"  And she wouldn't give it to me!  All I wanted was a petoch, just one petoch, and she wouldn't give it to me!  Just a petoch!

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only PC here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Ok."

Peter Sellers

"I can smile, and murder while I smile."
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

I'm bleeding. Making me the victor.
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

Sneering down at you, the withered, white-robed sorcerer says, in imabouttoownyou-accented sirihish,
"I gave you the chance to aid me willingly, but you have elected the way of... PAIN!"
"The problem with sanity is, you measure it with regards to those around you. Matters become complicated when you're surrounded by a bunch of raving lunatics."

Opening her eyes sleepily, the hawt f-me says,
     "Did I fall asleep?"

The young, chaotically-dressed mindbender says,
     "For a little while."
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 27, 2012, 02:15:56 AM
Opening her eyes sleepily, the hawt f-me says,
     "Did I fall asleep?"

The young, chaotically-dressed mindbender says,
     "For a little while."

HAHAHAHA Hey there Echo  :P
smiling with a vacant look in her eyes, the hawt f-me says, "shall I go now?"
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"