Movie lines you would love to use IC.

Started by rocketman, July 08, 2012, 07:53:07 AM

The rugged man says: "The northerners...did we get 'em, are they all dead?"

The dark-skinned man says: "Hey...they've been Tek-o-nated."

The rugged man says (coughing up blood): "Krath...don't make me laugh! Hey...did anyone ever tell you...you really are a beautiful man?"

The rugged man laughs and coughs up blood again.

The dark-skinned man says: "Hey, where'd that arrow hit you anyway?"
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

I deeply regret never saying "He who controls the spice controls the universe!" on my Kuraci

Quote from: Erythil on August 10, 2013, 04:00:15 AM
I deeply regret never saying "He who controls the spice controls the universe!" on my Kuraci

I used variations of it from time to time with mine. Though replace 'Universe' with 'Known.'
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

"Amos! I thought you were dead!"
"Yeah. I get a lot of that lately."

Quote from: MeTekillot on August 13, 2013, 12:17:58 PM
"Amos! I thought you were dead!"
"Yeah. I get a lot of that lately."

Everytime I take a break for like a RL week, my PCs get this. Because normally I'm around often enough that, when I'm not, something is wrong!
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

"We are gonna be dropped off in Vrun Driath dressed as civilians, and we are gonna do one thing and one thing only -- killing 'nakkis!"

the lanky, black-haired man says, in sirihish:
"Just in case we get killed, I wanted to tell you...you have the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man."

the tall, blonde-man says, in sirihish:
"Thanks. I don't know what to say."

the lanky, black-haired man says, in sirihish:
"How about...don't get killed."
A staff member sends:

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Had a perfect chance to use this line and I decided to leave it alone.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

(soon to be a movie)

"The enemy's gate is down."

August 20, 2013, 02:01:42 PM #334 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:11:53 PM by Desertman
The gritty, desert-worn man says to the frilly silk-clad noble in a gruff voice, "You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping. There is another world beneath it. The real world."

"Stay with me, sweetness, cause' I'm not finished with you yet."

"That, biscuit boy, is a tainted blade. We're gonna' play twenty questions. Depending on how you answer, you may walk out of this with a scar."

Angsty Hidden Breed: I'm not human.
Concerned Dame: You look human to me.
Angsty Hidden Breed: Humans don't have necker fathers.
Concerned Dame: You know, maybe you could think about letting it go? Try to be like everyone else.
Angsty Hidden Breed: I have spent my entire life searching for that thing that raped my mother, and made me what I am. And every time I take one of those neckers out, I get a little piece of that life back. So don't you talk to me about forgetting.

"We have a good arrangement. He makes the weapons. I use them."

All from the same movie. All pretty good.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

August 20, 2013, 02:38:27 PM #335 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:40:40 PM by Delirium
What is 'Blade', Alex?

Pretty dame: "You used me as bait?"
Heartless bastard: "Get over it."

The swarthy man: "What's so funny?"

The evil Templar: "I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours."
A staff member sends:

The slender, wild-haired man says, in sirihish:
    "I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

The ugly, lumpy-faced man says, in sirihish:
    "You have to understand my position. I'm a coward. And Jareth scares me."

Confused, the slender young woman says, in sirihish:
    "What kind of a position is that?"

The ugly, lumpy-faced man says, in sirihish:
    "No position! That's my point."

The slender young woman exclaims, in sirihish:
     "That's not fair!"

The slender, wild-haired man asks, in sirihish:
     "You say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is?"

I could see David Bowie as a Templar.  ;D
A staff member sends:

Pretty sure he's shown up as a Borsail noble once or twice.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on August 23, 2013, 01:04:38 AM
Pretty sure he's shown up as a Borsail noble once or twice.
Are you sure Borsail doesn't just clone him for -every- Noble, male or female?  :o

The blonde man says: "If it's man, then it must sleep. If it sleeps, then it has a lair, and we have a trail."

The other blonde man says: "...attack them."

The blonde man says: "Is there a choice?"
A staff member sends:

I could see him as a Fale... what with the hairdo and fashion sense.

Oooh. Or maybe Oash, because MAGIC.

I swear I have played with a Sun Runner version of David Bowie, David Bowie as a down-on-his-luck love-sick sculptor in the North, David Bowie as a Fale noble, and David Bowie as a most excellent seedy ally grifter in the 'rith.

The spike-haired, dichromic-eyed wastrel says in 'rinthi-accented sirihish, "So, the Labyrinth is a piece of cake, is it? Well, let's see how you deal with this little slice... "

Blood gurgles in your throat as the spike-haired dichromic-eyed wastrel's grimy, bone-handled stiletto slips between your ribs.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

ARE YOU PLAYING

Quote from: Seeker on August 24, 2013, 01:24:29 AM
I swear I have played with a Sun Runner version of David Bowie, David Bowie as a down-on-his-luck love-sick sculptor in the North, David Bowie as a Fale noble, and David Bowie as a most excellent seedy ally grifter in the 'rith.

The spike-haired, dichromic-eyed wastrel says in 'rinthi-accented sirihish, "So, the Labyrinth is a piece of cake, is it? Well, let's see how you deal with this little slice... "

Blood gurgles in your throat as the spike-haired dichromic-eyed wastrel's grimy, bone-handled stiletto slips between your ribs.

Seeker

Oh Seeker... don't tease us all. Come back to us.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

^ what they said. Also:

Wryly, the burly, dour-faced man says, in sirihish:
     "Talk about beauty and the beast — she's both."

(Bladerunner)

Leering at you down the stock of your crossbow, the burned, bandage-covered man says, in sirihish:
     "Make your first shot count. You won't get a second."

Quote from: razorback on August 20, 2013, 11:05:36 PM

The evil Templar: "I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours."

I had to rezz this, to give you kudos and allow the whole world to see the genius. If they don't love, this made me laugh very hard out loud. LVHOL.

Quote from: Aruven on October 04, 2013, 12:55:54 AM
Quote from: razorback on August 20, 2013, 11:05:36 PM

I had to rezz this, to give you kudos and allow the whole world to see the genius. If they don't love, this made me laugh very hard out loud. LVHOL.

But its not right its not an evil templar. That guy was more like a bandit or a rogue. Maybe better like this:

The evil fat, bald assassin: "I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours."
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.