Clan eq?

Started by Anarchy, August 15, 2003, 08:13:34 AM

I'm curious, does Clan eq exist?
Is there a punishment people should know OOCly/IC
about wearing "clan eq" when your not in the clan?

If its one of those "find out IC" answers, please, say it once :)...
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.

Some clans have eq. Such as the Byn. I'm GUESSING other clans don't have eq (such as desert tribes. PURE GUESS here). Yeah, it's pretty much a find out IC for specific clans and punishments ;)

Just about all offical clans have custom equipment, some of them offer it more readily to members then others. While I won't get IC, you can be sure if you're wearing a groups uniform or armor without being on the payroll, they won't be happy.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

You can actually look at items people wear.

Just say, the tall tattooed dwarf was wearing a nice helmet.

You type:
>look dwarf's helmet

And it will show you the main description of that item.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

look mansa's codpiece

:shock:
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Most orginizations have some sort of clan symbols and clothing/equipment.  How much of one's person is clan equipment generally depends upon the clan.  As to IC and OOC consiquences, it is all just common sense.  If you wandered around town wearing a real police outfit, what would you expect to happen once someone discovered you were not a member?  The same goes for Zalanthas.  Wear an Allanaki militia uniform in Allanak, and someone is probably going to be pissed once they realize you are not a member.

OOCly, you can do whatever you want.  No one is going to OOCly strike you down if you pretend to be something you are not.  In fact, I can think of more then one instance where a person wore the uniform of a certain orginization, then commited some bad acts just to cause trouble for that orginization.

Good answers, gang.  Except for one - I don't really want to be checking out Mansa's codpiece.  ;)

Since anymore information can be found out ICly, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread.
Ash.