Dead Clans- Who were they?

Started by Barsook, July 04, 2012, 03:43:33 PM

Quote from: Maso on July 04, 2012, 12:00:02 PM
I want the play in The Conclave and House Essex. :<

and

Quote from: Patuk on July 04, 2012, 12:01:55 PM
What is(was) the conclave and what is(was) House Essex?

And please, don't say find out IC. If these were clans, there was bound to have been some information everyone could know, too.

My wonder and Patuk (and maybe the rest of the folks who joined in very late in the game), who were these dead clans?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Ooh, that is actually tough....I am not even sure how much of that can be talked about.

But as to the first, think Council of mages with a fort.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Oh!  The Red Fangs doesn't count.
Fredd-

I would mention a certain Tuluki noble house but they are so infamous their name can't be invoked in public any longer.

I know they would never go for it because of player base size issues or whatever....but I would love to play conclave..
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

Quote from: Bast on July 04, 2012, 06:20:27 PM
I know they would never go for it because of player base size issues or whatever....but I would love to play conclave..

Player base size issues have little to do with OOC closure of some clans.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

House Kohmar
That House that bought Kohmar's estates that I can't remember the name of.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

After a R.L. year of a clans death, can someone who wasn't around back then find the back story as to who, what and why a clan was killed off? It would seem for every tribal clan that dies, another should have a slot to form,

I believe a RL year has past.  More like ten RL years already!
Fredd-

No. Some things that happen IG can never be discussed on the GDB. This is one of those topics.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff