Suggestion: Allow heads to be worn on belts.

Started by Jooce, June 20, 2012, 04:33:10 PM

You might want to idea this in-game, it stands a better chance of being seen by those who can implement it.

Syntax: idea Allow heads to be worn on belts.

I'd dig it. I'd also dig head items decaying in some fashion or at least lasting through a quit-out/crash
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

The ability to wear bodies on your back! <3 <3 <3 With appropriate strength I guess. Damn you, physics.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Quote from: Majikal on June 20, 2012, 04:48:17 PM
I'd dig it. I'd also dig head items decaying in some fashion or at least lasting through a quit-out/crash

Would be a nicer/interesting way to acquire skulls, as compared to the current method which is just... meh.

Though I'm sure staff would oblige with a wish, an automated thing would be nice.

HIJACK.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: Majikal on June 20, 2012, 04:48:17 PM

Yes, I would like to be able to craft heads into generic (racial and gender specific) skulls. And I would like corpses to decay into (racial and gender specific) skeletons.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

This would be awesome. Though the skull size should matter. A human could probably not put another human's skull on his belt (he could, but it'd be abrasive when performing day to day duties). But a half-giant could.

Shrunken heads anyone?
Light RP is like light beer: It fucking sucks and makes me fall asleep.

I miss Tuluk....

Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 20, 2012, 08:52:39 PM
Shrunken heads anyone?

It's real!

Quotewear head on belt
You hang your shrunken head of the towering, emaciated elf on your fine pouched belt.

::104hp:107sn:170st::
i
You are carrying:
a length of severed scalp

Quote from: Khorm on June 20, 2012, 09:11:45 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 20, 2012, 08:52:39 PM
Shrunken heads anyone?

It's real!

Quotewear head on belt
You hang your shrunken head of the towering, emaciated elf on your fine pouched belt.

::104hp:107sn:170st::
i
You are carrying:
a length of severed scalp

Really? Can you really shrink heads or are you just joking around? What is the command/syntax for this? There are specific monster heads I REALLY need to save for something beyond a quit/crash which is why I ask...

i dunno. there's a crafting skill for doing this but it requires staff intervention. i'd say ask shalooonsh, but....

maybe a request? spec app or something?

It was clan-specific, I believe.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Zoltan on June 21, 2012, 11:41:26 AM
It was clan-specific, I believe.

yeah. y'all fucked up and got them exploded.

mount body
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.