Kassigarh

Started by Nyr, June 18, 2012, 12:16:25 PM

We're ready to have a Kassigarh up in this mess.  General details on the House may be found here.  More specific details can be provided after you are accepted for the role.

Please put your application in the request tool as a Role Application for Tuluki Nobles. 

Our expectations for this role:

We are looking for a self-starter.  We will offer feedback on your ideas, but if we were looking for someone to just play out our ideas, we'd just play them ourselves!
We want regular reports.  This means a weekly character report in the request tool.
We want regular playtimes from you.  If you end up taking a vacation or things change, please keep us in the loop with communication. 
We want you to be okay with us tweaking your documentation within the next month or so.  (We're gonna; we are not there yet.)
We want you to be realistic about expectations.  The only things you're going to be changing overnight might be your character's wardrobe.  You want to change Tuluk or even your House?  So does everyone else, and most of them will disagree with youIt's going to take time to see things come about and you still might fail

Playing a noble is hard-mode Armageddon.  It will be difficult.  We will do our best to help.

What we would like to know from you:

Name of your proposed character
background of your proposed character
plans for your character, if accepted
Your familiarity with Tuluk using one of the following answers:

• A:  Very familiar.  If this PC had been around during the Occupation, Allanak would've been forced out ten years earlier.
  • B:  Somewhat familiar.  I've read most of the documentation for it, I've played there, but I wouldn't say I'm the most knowledgeable about the subject matter.
  • C:  Not that familiar.  I really could use some work on my knowledge of Tuluk.  Not happy with magick, right?  Right?  Anyone?  Beuller?
  • D:  in my shadow.  lol -- tektrollnes

Applications will close on Sunday, June 24, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Applications are closed (of course) and we will be making our choices today.  Thanks everyone for applying!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.