There's a Party In the middle of somewhere.

Started by Fredd, May 03, 2012, 04:54:43 PM

Someone is throwing a Thank you party for a couple groups of people for helping him out. The Party (originally scheduled for this sat at 9pm est) Is being rechedualed by one of the groups.

Hows Sat the 19th at 9pm est work for everyone?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Saturdays are the one day that it's hard for me. I can try but can't promise anything.

After it took us 3 reschedule attempts to finally bring Tuluk alive with music. I think we can make the Party in the middle of somewhere!

Discussions are happening.  Time may shift, it's super late for some people.  It may not though, Secret Group A is notoriously difficult to schedule for.

Quote from: maxid on May 04, 2012, 03:30:26 PM
Discussions are happening.  Time may shift, it's super late for some people.  It may not though, Secret Group A is notoriously difficult to schedule for.

My schedual (currently) Is pretty open. So let me know what works, and we can go from there.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Ok I may or may not be there maybe depends on the party favors.
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

Quote from: shadeoux on May 08, 2012, 01:06:10 AM
Ok I may or may not be there maybe depends on the party favors.

If you know who is involved, then you know that the favors are going to rock.  ;)

Any further word from the other groups on this?

Bump, for plans being remade.